Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Brandi E.
austin, TX
Review for: Light 48 more...
It's lightweight and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. Long lasting and very high coverage. I sheer it out with a liquid highlighter to get more of a glowy natural look but I love this foundation. I highly recommend this foundation.
Ali O.
San Jose , CA
This is my go-to long lasting foundation. If I know I have a long day or night ahead I will use this as opposed to my bb cream. I have olive colored skin and it matches nicely, lots of shade options. And a little goes a long way!
LORNA B.
Review for: Light 42 more...
First ever foundation to match my ghostly white skin. Covers all my redness!! Definitely only wear it when I want full full coverage. Shockingly the extremely high coverage doesn't feel heavy or clog up my pores. My original go to
elizabeth b.
SO I HAVE COMBINATION SKIN OILY TO DRY. I REALLY LIKE HOW THIS IS FULL COVERAGE AND HAS A GOOD VARIETY OF SHADES ESPECIALLY WITH YELLOW UNDERTONES. THE ONLY THING IS IT'S OIL FREE WHICH CAUSES ME TO GET EVEN MORE OILY. MY SKIN GETS TO DRY AND OVER PRODUCES OILS. I TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM OIL FREE PRODUCTS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BUT I ENJOY THIS FOUNDATION. VERY THICK AND A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.
Heather A.
Poland, OH
Review for: Light 45 more...
This is a perfect color match for me. It has great coverage. It's a little too drying for me, so I use her primer before (and sometimes a little in) the foundation. It definitely stays all day and night for me. No color transfer on any of my clothes. A summer pick for me.
Page S.
Chaska, MN
I was shocked at how amazing this foundation was when I first used it. I love the matter finish. I would recommend this to any skin type. It's easy to use and lasts a long time. This foundation will be in my makeup bag for years to come!
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Medium 58 more...
Def my favorite foundation of all time ! Its good for oily skin for sure but with a good primer its amazing on dry skin it is very easy to apply and supper blendable. It is high coverage so a little goes along way. I would buy it again!
Lindsey D.
Tallahassee , FL
A friend suggested I try this and I have fallen in love! Amazing full coverage and feels so great on. Usually when it’s this full-coverage, it feels heavy and this doesn’t at all!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Review for: Light 45 more...
I really loved this foundation when I had bad acne and reddness on my face.
Its absolutely full coverage although i've never tried to cover a tattoo with it, it definitely covered my redness and my acne.
You don't need a lot of product, as it's very pigmented and it's thick. It does have a bit of a makeup smell to it, which isn't pleasant.
It also feels like you're wearing makeup, but what do you expect with a full coverage, thick foundation.
it does the job, and it is matte and stays matte. I did find that it does transfer, when I'd blot my mouth from eating, the make up would be on the napkin, or it'd end up on my shirt some how.  although, i never used to set the foundation, because that wasn't a thing at the time I was using this a few years ago.
Gabi G.
This foundation has great coverage and is long lasting , it is matte but if you have oily skin your oils may come through a little the only down fall is that this foundation is very thick and heavy , it feels like a mask almost !
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.