Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Daisy R.
Lamont
Love it it cover's what needs to be covered I use it when a pimple comes out... The only thing is that I have to use a beauty blender with this foundation is a thick product I totally purchase this again love it one of my favorite!!
Bunnie R.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Light 46 more...
This stuff is amazing. It matches perfectly to my tone. You don’t need too much because it is full coverage and once it’s on, you can’t see any blemishes or anything. It is hands down my favorite. It’s a little pricey but worth it.
Kristy H.
Yuma
Review for: Medium 58 more...
If I could give this product 10 stars, I definitely would! GREAT full coverage foundation. It's light, not cakey, matte finish. It lasted me all day AND night. I would definitely buy again. One of the best foundations on the market!
Angelina S.
La Vergne, TN
Amazing foundation, for the right person. This is almost like a pro makeup, in that it is HIGHLY pigmented and can be mixed w/ other products to change the finish/texture or gently buffed to create a flawless matte complexion.

I reach for this when I want full on porcelain doll flawless face. Favorite way to use is mixed w/ Laura Mercier radiant tinted moisturizer or YSL Touche Eclat. Adds a bit of coverage to both, and helps products that would normally only stay on my face for 3-4 hours last all day. When I wear it alone I make sure to prime my skin with an oil and a smoothing primer. I can usually achieve the coverage I want with half a pump. I buff it on with a buffing brush and go over it with a Beauty Blender.

I'm only giving 4 stars because there is a bit of a learning curve and this will look AWFUL if you do not prep the skin properly.
Bailey O.
Williamsport, IN
Review for: Light 45 more...
Absolutely best high end foundation if you want a full coverage look. Great if you have acne and want to cover it up easily! Doesn't get cakey or slip throughout the day. My go to foundation. I would recommend this to all skin types.
Ally S.
Review for: Light 48 more...
This is probably the best foundation ive ever used. Great for both skin types and super full coverage. If you dont like full coverage you can always build it down too! Its a great price for how much product youre getting! Highly recommend!
Jascha D.
By far the best foundation ive had. It gives you really good coverage. It is heavy so i only really use it occasionally and not really has an everyday thing i use. The packaging is really pretty.
Devon G.
Fairborn Ohio
Review for: Deep 67 Cool, Deep 76 Warm more...
Kat von - D lock it foundation is a very full coverage foundation . It is good for both oily and dry skin and is very long lasting . I use it more for when I'm going out rather than a every day use but it is ensured to last all night
Gabriela G.
Cleveland, TN
I love love love this product! I used it on my wedding day and the main reason is because of the coverage and it doesn’t look like I have it caked on! It’s also hard to find my shade as I am Brazilian and a different shade than most
Liz F.
Turlock, CA
I swear by this foundation it is absolutely beautiful. You get great coverage and a gorgeous finish to your skin it's like magic. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a long lasting full coverage foundation!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.