Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1942)
Liz F.
Turlock, CA
I swear by this foundation it is absolutely beautiful. You get great coverage and a gorgeous finish to your skin it's like magic. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a long lasting full coverage foundation!
Devon G.
Fairborn Ohio
Review for: Deep 67 Cool, Deep 76 Warm more...
Kat von - D lock it foundation is a very full coverage foundation . It is good for both oily and dry skin and is very long lasting . I use it more for when I'm going out rather than a every day use but it is ensured to last all night
Jascha D.
By far the best foundation ive had. It gives you really good coverage. It is heavy so i only really use it occasionally and not really has an everyday thing i use. The packaging is really pretty.
jordyn l.
Frankfort, IL
favorite foundation of alll time it works so nicely and the foundation has a flawless matte finish. it's honestly one of my favorites because it's full coverage and it doesn't show anything 10/10 would buy again
Angelina S.
La Vergne, TN
Amazing foundation, for the right person. This is almost like a pro makeup, in that it is HIGHLY pigmented and can be mixed w/ other products to change the finish/texture or gently buffed to create a flawless matte complexion.

I reach for this when I want full on porcelain doll flawless face. Favorite way to use is mixed w/ Laura Mercier radiant tinted moisturizer or YSL Touche Eclat. Adds a bit of coverage to both, and helps products that would normally only stay on my face for 3-4 hours last all day. When I wear it alone I make sure to prime my skin with an oil and a smoothing primer. I can usually achieve the coverage I want with half a pump. I buff it on with a buffing brush and go over it with a Beauty Blender.

I'm only giving 4 stars because there is a bit of a learning curve and this will look AWFUL if you do not prep the skin properly.
Bailey O.
Williamsport, IN
Absolutely best high end foundation if you want a full coverage look. Great if you have acne and want to cover it up easily! Doesn't get cakey or slip throughout the day. My go to foundation. I would recommend this to all skin types.
Gabriela G.
Cleveland, TN
I love love love this product! I used it on my wedding day and the main reason is because of the coverage and it doesn’t look like I have it caked on! It’s also hard to find my shade as I am Brazilian and a different shade than most
Tiana F.
Vincennes, IN
I absolutely love the Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo foundation! I started using it 3 years ago and it is still a staple in my makeup collection! It provides the best full coverage of any foundation I have ever tried. Its super long lasting, I would definitely recommended! (:
Lexy B.
Sugarloaf, CA
This foundation is okay, I won't buy it again though. It's full coverage which I really like and doesn't seem to change color throughout the day. However, it makes my pores look huge. And it makes my face really oily within a couple hours. It also feels just kind of sticky.
Parada S.
I love how this foundation is very high coverage and definitely buildable! My sister used it to cover her tattoo one time and wow it works like magic! But my only concern is that the foundation is wayyyy to thick for everyday wear.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon