Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1915)
Kate W.
Cocoa, FL
This is a full coverage foundation that stays put on your face for hours. The downside, for me, was I really did not like the way it felt on my face. It had a texture similar to wet paint. It was kind of sticky and even with makeup remover, it was hard to get off. The sticky feeling went away a bit after wearing it for a while, but it definitely left me with the feeling that I had "stuff" on my face. I don't the feeling of makeup on my face, so I prefer lighter foundations. Also, it really settles badly in the creases of my face, making it look like I have worse wrinkles than I actually do, unless I really take a lot of time to blend if out. On the other hand, the coverage was excellent and I didn't need to touch it up at all the whole day. I think this foundation will work great for some people, but it may just be a little too high maintenance for me.
Tennille P.
Review for: 71 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
I cannot get enough of this foundation! It is full coverage but that is what I like. Just use a little and you’ll have what you need. I love that they got the undertones right with this as well especially since they expanded the shade range. I’ve purchased this 3 times already!
Sarena M.
Roseville, CA
Loved this foundation for a more full glam look. If you're looking for a natural more born with perfect skin this probably isn't the best option. If you want to have a matte flawless made up look this is what I recommend . And it stays put !
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Very long lasting product! Its a great brand and i would love to have more of this product. It is also very long lasting. I use this product all the time!! It really does help my makeup stay well all day! I would buy this product again and i enjoy using it.
Ashley W.
I love this product! it was very difficult to search a good liquid foundation that really match my skin tone and my oily skin condition. The finishing looks natural and not cracking. It totally suitable for long hours wear. Though it's quite expensive, it still worth my penny.
Jenna T.
Huntsville, AL
I bought this Foundation a few years ago and never bought it again. I couldn't remember if there was anything that I loved about it or hated about it. I just went back to using my Mac that was my Holy Grail before the new Nars came out
Alexis D.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I did buy a color that was too dark for my skin, but when I wore it I loved it. After hours at work it still looked great and had full coverage. This product is a little thicker than I would wear daily but amazing for anything special!
Alexandrea H.
Las Vegas , NV
This stuff is a god send for anyone looking for a full coverage and stay put foundation! I use it for a full face or even when I want to do a more natural look. It’s not cakey or too thick. Just the right consistency and lasts ALL DAY.
Paige M.
Cambria, CA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Amazing coverage but very cakey and drying. A little difficult to spread around on my face without a bit of primer mixed in. Very matte. Beautiful packaging. Also one of the only foundations I've found to match my neck after oxidizing!
Brenda B.
Fontana , CA
Honestly I was so hype at first to get this but it doesn't look good on my skin. It makes me look dry and is to thick I applied it with a brush beauty blender and silicone sponge and horrible still . Pricey and it beben worth it
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.