Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19913)
Media (1915)
Lori K.
Mamaroneck, NY
I pray that Kat Von D never discounts this foundation. I have been her foundation for about 3 years now and have not found a full coverage that can compete. The formula is a bit different than the original but nothing I can't deal with. The smell did take some time is get used to though.
It's a nice matte finish, blend-able, buildable, long wearing.
Shajara M.
Lutherville
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
It does cover but it feels heavy. I mean this product is 4 so it’s not that bad. You need to use a sponge for this one because when I used brush it was streaky. Regardless of how it felt for me I still can say that this gave me one of the fullest coverage with just a small amount.
Cassandra H.
I cant find a better foundation. The coverage is amazing and it leaves your face with a matte like finish which i love because i can add shine afterwards to the places i want shine. It wears for a long time and is easy to wash off at the end of the day. Great for those with combination skin.
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE, 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I love this full coverage foundation. I haven’t been able to get my hands on it again because it’s to pricey but I do love the pigment ❤️ you don’t have to use a lot of foundation to cover your face just two squirts and you are good. 😇
Kate W.
Cocoa, FL
This is a full coverage foundation that stays put on your face for hours. The downside, for me, was I really did not like the way it felt on my face. It had a texture similar to wet paint. It was kind of sticky and even with makeup remover, it was hard to get off. The sticky feeling went away a bit after wearing it for a while, but it definitely left me with the feeling that I had "stuff" on my face. I don't the feeling of makeup on my face, so I prefer lighter foundations. Also, it really settles badly in the creases of my face, making it look like I have worse wrinkles than I actually do, unless I really take a lot of time to blend if out. On the other hand, the coverage was excellent and I didn't need to touch it up at all the whole day. I think this foundation will work great for some people, but it may just be a little too high maintenance for me.
Aubrey c.
Navarre, FL
You want full coverage and a foundation that does not move this is the one. I wear this foundation especially on hot days and it wears forever. I highly recommend
Sara C.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
This stuff is serious business. If you need the MOST coverage this is your go to. Wouldn't recommend for every day use bc it is quite heavy however if you're wanting a full face or needing to cover up a breakout. This is where it's at!
Jenna T.
Huntsville, AL
I bought this Foundation a few years ago and never bought it again. I couldn't remember if there was anything that I loved about it or hated about it. I just went back to using my Mac that was my Holy Grail before the new Nars came out
Ashley W.
I love this product! it was very difficult to search a good liquid foundation that really match my skin tone and my oily skin condition. The finishing looks natural and not cracking. It totally suitable for long hours wear. Though it's quite expensive, it still worth my penny.
Melissa L.
Chowchilla, CA
This foundation is amazing. It is full coverage and lasts all day and then some. it goes on smooth and a very little goes a long time. I have combination skin and it didn't dry out my face or leave it oily. I was left with a dewy looking complexion and lots of compliments.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.