Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Esmeralda P.
Compton , CA
Can I just say this is by far the best of the best.. I have oily skin and this foundation is the best on my skin.. it's smooth and it last all day.. I love Kat Von D
Katherine C.
Fontana , CA
So far so good. This products goes on well with the right tools. You definitely need to buy the primer to use this foundation, or it will look cakey it's also very easy to apply with a damp beauty blender
Sabrina G.
Tillamook, OR
I was really happy with this product it The cat Von D locket foundation gave me a really good coverage and how it felt when I put it on my hand I thought it was going to be really really thick but it turned out to blend really well you just need a little drop in it would go along way and it was oh natural full coverage which is something that’s really hard to find. The cat Von D locket concealer is amazing too I put it under my eyes and it was perfectly brighter than the market foundation and it blended really well it did leave a little crease but I feel like every concealer does that. The Angled wand is awesome. I received this product free for testing purposes. 🖤🛍🖤🛍🖤🛍
Stephanie P.
Littleton, CO
The consistency and texture is a little weird... unless you cake it with a bunch of powder it looks really messy. It's a dewy finish, and not so lightweight... But it's definitely full coverage! It could be that my face is dry, so maybe it will work for you!!
Lindsay L.
lafayette
This product is a great winter foundation. It’s FULL coverage, and is truly meant to cover tattoos, so it’s great if you have redness or a breakout. One bottle lasts for months, and each application requires minimal product to obtain coverage. I definitely would recommend this product.
Megan B.
Cincinnati, OH
I need a HELL YES for the product! The packaging for this product is super cute! But let's be real, it's all about how the product works- right? When I need a full coverage foundation I go for this. Typically, I would have to apply a few layers regardless if the product claims to be full coverage. With the Lock It Tattoo Foundation that is not the case. This foundation covers all of my flaws and makes my skin look like I've been air-brushed. I have some scars on my chest from a car-accident so I'll use this foundation to cover those marks as well. Poof- be gone scars!

The foundation does not dry my skin out and stays on all day. On top of staying on all day, it's color is killer. I have very pale skin with neutral undertones. Finding the right color that doesn't make me orange or too yellow can be difficult. The color does not come off orange like many fair foundations do. Love it! A+
Cassie R.
Coraopolis
Oh my God you guys understand how beautiful this Foundation looks on my sister skin. It is legit Almost 100% full coverage. Her and her friend rave about the foundation I would really appreciate it if I got to try it out!!
Sara H.
Kansas, OK
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation goes on so smooth and leaves such an airbrush finish. I cannot believe it doesn't get more hype for the "high coverage/ bare naked" balance it seems to give! I have combination skin and this has been my favorite foundation yet.
Ann S.
This foundation is heavy and covers all the imperfections on your skin. This is good for oily and combination skin types. It is long lasting. I bought this in Sephora. I would buy it again and recommend this to others.
Zaheera K.
Margate, FL
This foundation would be better if the shade selection process wasn't so difficult. On the same day, I got matched for two completely different shades that were not in the same range of the spectrum and it wasn't the makeup associate's fault.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon