Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19900)
Media (1912)
Aracely A.
Huntington Park, CA
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
My forever favorite foundation i love a full coverage ,a little goes a long way i like to apply it with a beauty blender i feel like it applies better, i really recommend it for those that like full coverage its bomb!!
Sarah K.
Sugar Land, TX
This foundation is great! Specially for oily skin, keeps my face matte for a long time and doesn't move around either. But it does crease in my smile lines. I still love it though, it's full coverage.
Clifton G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the foundation I use on a day to day basis. I have pretty mixed skin, some days oily, some days dry just depends... for me this works perfect and lasts the entire day! If my skin is particularly dry that day I just mix in a little ponds to help it go on.. blends fantastic!
Amy M.
Jonesboro, AR
This gives me perfect, all day coverage and makes my skin look great. It's very full coverage and can be a bit heavy and a bit dry, but it's great for when you really need a heavy duty foundation. I've purchased many times and one bottle lasts and lasts even with daily use.
Madeline S.
Arkadelphia, AR
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
This is my new favorite foundation no doubt. It's incredibly full coverage and a beautiful finish on the skin! I only used it once in a sample and I plan on buying it soon! I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin or discoloration.
Alyssa M.
Omaha
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
I just tried this foundation and I love it !! It’s awesome lasts all day! I have very oiled skin but this drys Matte and looks amazing ! The design is so cute too ! Great foundation 10/10
Sareena O.
Friendswood , TX
This foundation is very full coverage and long lasting, I typically prefer a light-medium coverage and found this to be way too heavy. It DOES NOT blend well with a sponge so make sure you have a foundation brush if you want to try this.
Melissia B.
Hammond, LA
Full coverage in a very nice range of shades. Hygienic pump helps keep air and bacteria out of the bottle. Does not turn yellow or orange with time and looks really good at the end of a long day but can be touched up during the day, if needed. I'd recommend this to a friend.
Amanda H.
This is a very full coverage foundation. I love that it is full coverage. It seemed a little cakey. I used a beauty blender as well as a brush and couldnt get it to look very good either way. It showed every pore and fine line on my face.
Casey D.
Fort Bragg, CA
I FREAKING LOVE THIS. Whenever I do my makeup, this is the foundation I reach for. I like to mix with an illuminating liquid to add some glow since it is a matte finish. Adding one to two drops makes this the PERFECT foundation! So worth the money and I highly recommend buying.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.