Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Cayla B.
Huntingdon
Review for: Light 48 more...
Love this foundation it's full coverage. It stays on my skin and looks nice all day. It doesn't kris on the smile lines are under the eyes. It covers blemishes. It doesn't have cons they nailed this product and I would buy this product again
Julie T.
Worcester
Even though it has a wide range of shades I was still stuck between shades, the first being too pale and yellow base, and the third shade being too dark. It's full coverage but the texture feels heavy on the face as its a thick consistency.
Catherine B.
Hinesville, GA
This foundation is AMAZING! This is my go to foundation if I want a full coverage that will last all night! It is very easy to apply and it blends out to a flawless finish! I would recommend this to anyone! It has amazing finish!
Nelly R.
Anytime anyone ever asks me about what foundation they should use, I always recommend Kat Von D's lock-it Tattoo foundation. I've been using it for about 2 years now and it is perfect. It covers ALL of my facial imperfections, and I have even used it on some clients of mine in the past to cover up tattoos, and it works like a charm. I would never imagine trying to switch over to another brand. Cruelty-free, and amazing....I use it everyday and just using the foundation by itself is amazing because it just makes such a significant difference on my face. It looks brighter, fresher, and amazing overall. I look flawless in it. And it's not a heavy foundation at all-when I want to use it to go out at night, I like to add extra foundation and make myself look like porcelain. Still feels light and isn't gross. Doesn't cause breakouts. I hope this stuff stays on the market for good!
Pat H.
Tupelo, MS
Review for: Medium 52 more...
So I bought the Kat Von D lock it foundation and it was really good!! I have combination skin but it felt very cakey. I did like the way it applied on my skin with a beauty blender. I would buy this product again!! It was full coverage.
Tiffany  W.
I love this foundation. It is full coverage like it says. My only complaint is that I have an oily t-zone and it doesn't control the oil very well like it says but it does do better than others that claim to do the same. It is easy to apply and not thick and heavy like most full coverage foundations. I would definitely buy it again.
Alexis L.
Castle Rock, CO
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
This foundation is sooooo full coverage. It can really even cover your tattoos that's how full coverage it is!!!!! It apply is very nice. This foundation is more on the matte side. I would buy it again
Briana D.
New jersey
If you need a long lasting matte foundation this is it I really love this foundation and it's not too pricey like other high end foundations. The only thing is to try before you buy because it might not look like the same color as it does in the packaging
Valentina V.
This has very good coverage, with just one pump it covered most of the acne scars and redness. However even with the extremely oily skin, it still feels drying and it doesn't "become one" with your skin, it just sits on top. I totally get the whole “sheer coverage” thing when it comes to foundation, and frequently, that’s exactly what I want. However, there are many times when what I want is full coverage – I’m talking balls out, totally smooth, completely uniform, no red marks, no red cheeks, pedal to the metal, maximum coverage. The problem is, it’s always been hard for me to find a full coverage foundation that doesn’t dry out my skin or make me look like I’ve just smeared spackle all over my face. Well, those days are over. Someone has finally made the perfect full coverage foundation, and that someone is Kat Von D. Yes, Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation is the answer to all of my blotchy-faced problems.
Jenny L.
GREENVILLE, NC
One of my favorite heavy duty foundations! Very thick and paste like so I mix primer with it but it covers up my pale red skin really well. Pricey but absolutely worth it and long lasting. One pump will be enough product for my whole face.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.