Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1937)
Maddie W.
New braunfels
This product is extremely full coverage. It looks beautiful in photography & wears great for the first hour. Then it begins to look disgusting. It settles in every line or crease and cakes up completely. For $40 I just can't justify a foundation that wears for only a couple of hours.
Erna D.
Suisun city, CA
Definitely one of my favorites as I have tried a bunch. It has great coverage and it stays matte all day long. I only have to use one pump to cover my whole face, as a little goes a long way! Try it out next time as it is much recommended.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
This was one of my first high end foundations and I really love it! If you’re into super full coverage foundation then this is for you. I used to wear this when I had really bad acne and it covered it right up. Really love it and recommend.
Nelly R.
Anytime anyone ever asks me about what foundation they should use, I always recommend Kat Von D's lock-it Tattoo foundation. I've been using it for about 2 years now and it is perfect. It covers ALL of my facial imperfections, and I have even used it on some clients of mine in the past to cover up tattoos, and it works like a charm. I would never imagine trying to switch over to another brand. Cruelty-free, and amazing....I use it everyday and just using the foundation by itself is amazing because it just makes such a significant difference on my face. It looks brighter, fresher, and amazing overall. I look flawless in it. And it's not a heavy foundation at all-when I want to use it to go out at night, I like to add extra foundation and make myself look like porcelain. Still feels light and isn't gross. Doesn't cause breakouts. I hope this stuff stays on the market for good!
Sammi W.
Phoenix, AZ
Great full coverage foundation at a decent price. It's easy to apply and goes on smooth. The pump gets all the product out so you get your money's worth too. It's full coverage so it's a bit heavy, but it looks flawless and stays on so well
Ashley L.
Parkersburg, WV
This product would be great for anyone that has oily skin. But if you have dry skin this is not the product for you. It's a very matte formula and just looked so Cakey on my dry skin. It's a very heavy formula. It's extremely full coverage.
Tiffany  W.
I love this foundation. It is full coverage like it says. My only complaint is that I have an oily t-zone and it doesn't control the oil very well like it says but it does do better than others that claim to do the same. It is easy to apply and not thick and heavy like most full coverage foundations. I would definitely buy it again.
Alicia V.
Bardstown
I was looking for a nice full coverage foundation with a even finish. And i tried this and hated it! It was so cakey and had an uneven finish. i have a combination skin , mostly oily and made me break out ! Would not recommend! #saveyourskin
Destiny T.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Amazing coverage and very smooth and soft in the face. The only
Issue I've had is in my forehead the wrinkles can get very prominent there so you really don't need much it'll go a long way!
Jazmin C.
Irving, Tx
I was super excited when Kat Von D came out with her own make-up line because, well, she's one of my inspirations for fashion. After doing some research I was shocked to see there's quite a few people that disliked this product. Eventually I caved in and bought it in Medium 52 and oh my, I fell in love the first time I used it. The coverage is amazing, the color blends VERY well with my skin tone, I feel as though I don't need to set it with a powder, and it lasts all day for me! The first time I used it I felt like it was too white for my skin and got nervous because, it's pretty expensive, but after awhile a minute or two it set and blended so well. I will re-buy this product because it is just amazing. If you're a little skeptical about buying this product, go to Sephora with no make-up and try it for yourself! I'm also going to be trying her powder make-up when it comes out and also other products. Good job Kat! ALSO! Believe me when I say a little goes a long way with this product! When I use it I tend to only use one pump of it for my face and neck! If I feel like building more I will pump small amounts out to finish.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon