Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
OK so i wasn't a big fan of this foundation not because i didn't like but because its not my kind of foundation but its a great foundation. I like coverage but this one goes beyond that ! It will literally make your tattoo disappear from anywhere ! LOL ! It is SUPER HIGH COVERAGE !!! If thats what you want then this is the foundation for you ! I do have some acne spot and stuff like that but its not that bad. When i put this on i kinda felt like a different person i have a few scars and ugh they vanished , and its thick and heavy and I have pretty sensitive skin so i can feel everything on my skin even to an eye lash so i felt awkward when i had it on ! I didn't get any pimples or rashes or anything like that i just didn't like the fact that i could feel the foundation on me . I wish she had a light weight formula with almost the same coverage !! I LOVE KAT VON D THOUGH 😘
Julie T.
Worcester
Even though it has a wide range of shades I was still stuck between shades, the first being too pale and yellow base, and the third shade being too dark. It's full coverage but the texture feels heavy on the face as its a thick consistency.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
This was one of my first high end foundations and I really love it! If you’re into super full coverage foundation then this is for you. I used to wear this when I had really bad acne and it covered it right up. Really love it and recommend.
Fedra D.
Houston
Es una locura! Parece magia como en cuestión de segundo desaparece cualquier tatto de cualquier color que tengas, es de larga duración y muy fácil de aplicar no creo que tenga algo malo, la compró cada vez que se me acaba, pues si cómprala!!
Sammi W.
Phoenix, AZ
Great full coverage foundation at a decent price. It's easy to apply and goes on smooth. The pump gets all the product out so you get your money's worth too. It's full coverage so it's a bit heavy, but it looks flawless and stays on so well
Cayla B.
Huntingdon
Review for: Light 48 more...
Love this foundation it's full coverage. It stays on my skin and looks nice all day. It doesn't kris on the smile lines are under the eyes. It covers blemishes. It doesn't have cons they nailed this product and I would buy this product again
Ashley F.
Magnolia, TX
The Lock It Foundation overall is a pretty good liquid foundation. It is full coverage and good for oily skin. Just make sure to not apply too much, as it does tend to get pretty cakey if too much is applied seeing as how it is very thick.
Nelly R.
Anytime anyone ever asks me about what foundation they should use, I always recommend Kat Von D's lock-it Tattoo foundation. I've been using it for about 2 years now and it is perfect. It covers ALL of my facial imperfections, and I have even used it on some clients of mine in the past to cover up tattoos, and it works like a charm. I would never imagine trying to switch over to another brand. Cruelty-free, and amazing....I use it everyday and just using the foundation by itself is amazing because it just makes such a significant difference on my face. It looks brighter, fresher, and amazing overall. I look flawless in it. And it's not a heavy foundation at all-when I want to use it to go out at night, I like to add extra foundation and make myself look like porcelain. Still feels light and isn't gross. Doesn't cause breakouts. I hope this stuff stays on the market for good!
Veronica M.
Definitely full coverage. It feels lightweight at first but heavy throughout the day. It can tend to get oily and break apart around where you might get oily. I need to keep blotting even though I have that are set. I notice when I apply powder on top it tends to look even cakier. I'm not a big fan but it may work out for some people.
Erna D.
Suisun city, CA
Definitely one of my favorites as I have tried a bunch. It has great coverage and it stays matte all day long. I only have to use one pump to cover my whole face, as a little goes a long way! Try it out next time as it is much recommended.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.