Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Sara H.
Kansas, OK
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation goes on so smooth and leaves such an airbrush finish. I cannot believe it doesn't get more hype for the "high coverage/ bare naked" balance it seems to give! I have combination skin and this has been my favorite foundation yet.
joanne r.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation is worth every penny. Its very matte and 100% full coverage. its amazing for problem skin or anyone trying to cover blemishes also perfect for oily skin. wouldnt recommend to dry skin because it is very matte. great foundation
Zaheera K.
Margate, FL
Review for: Medium 62 more...
This foundation would be better if the shade selection process wasn't so difficult. On the same day, I got matched for two completely different shades that were not in the same range of the spectrum and it wasn't the makeup associate's fault.
Lindsay L.
lafayette
This product is a great winter foundation. It’s FULL coverage, and is truly meant to cover tattoos, so it’s great if you have redness or a breakout. One bottle lasts for months, and each application requires minimal product to obtain coverage. I definitely would recommend this product.
Krystal G.
Review for: Light 46 more...
I love this I love it I love it I love it covers my freckles and covers my tattoos and covers almost everything you can make a mistake and probably cover with this foundation it's just amazing amazing the price is a little pricey but it's good in the end and it lasts about a good year
Danielle C.
Greenville, PA
AWESOME awesome coverage. Was very easy to apply with flat too brush and beauty blender. Only thing I did not like was very caked on my skin. Super long lasting and would recommend if someone was looking for full coverage long wear foundation.
Mackayla W.
Port Orchard, WA
This is not my everyday foundation. I only use this product when I have a night out. It stays on great. My only issue is that it gives a bit of a orange tone. Other than that, I would definitely recommend. It's pricey but I would say worth it.
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
This foundation is only for if you're going for a specific look. It's a heavy wear and makes you look like a porcelain doll. It does cover well. But it isn't for someone with dry skin as it is very matte
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
Review for: Light 42 more...
Holly grail of coverage especially if your trying to cover up freckles, hickeys, birthmarks and tattoos it lasts a really long time it smells fresh it's really easy to apply. It's kinda pricy but a little goes a long way and it's so worth it.
Lady M.
The foundation goes on kind of patchy and streaky so you have to take more time with blending it out way more than usual. A little doesn't really go a long way. I wouldn't recommend as a 10/10 go to. It has a weird sticky feel and smell to it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.