Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA
Love the full coverage! The only thing I didn't like about this foundation is that I broke out after wearing this product in my t zone. But I absolutely love the way it made my skin look while I had it on.... but by the end of the day I was VERY oily!
Olivia S.
Petersburg, IL
This product has many shades for all different undertones and shades for everyone. I love this foundation for the amount of coverage you get. It is very full coverage without the heavy, cakey feeling. I absolutely recommend this product if you are looking for full coverage with the perfect color!
Krystal W.
Haleyville, AL
Foundation for me is something that either makes or breaks a good day. If my foundation is working right then I know I am going to have a good day because I am going to be feeling myself all day. However, if my foundation starts to fade and rub off in the first five minutes of putting it on then the day is shot and that's just that. With this foundation though, I always have a good day. This foundation if the first I have found that goes on beautiful and stays on no matter what I do. I mean, you could run a marathon in this stuff and it won't go anywhere and it won't be running down your shirt when you are done. Honestly, I had used Revlon Colorstay for years until I tried this one and that was it for me. I still use the Colorstay because let's face it, Kat Von D is pretty pricey for foundation but when I want to have an amazing day or want to feel amazing that day, then this stuff does the trick. Love this foundation!
Tracy H.
North Las Vegas, NV
This foundation is one of the most full coverage foundations I have ever used. It literally only takes two pumps to cover my entire face. I love this foundation and it has become my favorite one to use so far.
Nina F.
Boca Raton, FL
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FOUNDATION OF ALL TIME. It covers literally everything with a small amount, and lasts all day. I don't even need to use setting spray. I can't recommend this foundation enough, unless you're looking for light/more natural coverage.
Stefany R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
This foundation is definitely long wear but it is more on the dry side since it is a matte foundation. A little heavy but it is full coverage and very easy to blend. I got this foundation and the concealer from Influenster so it was complimentary but overall I’m very happy with this foundation.
Christina L.
Southgate , MI
This is one of my hands down fav liquid makeup products on the market. It goes on smooth and has excellent buildable coverage and I would likely be lost without it in daily routine. This foundation can be used paired with a lighter or more dewy foundation if you don’t prefer the matte look.
kimberly c.
I love this found ration it stays on for hours on end! It covers every you want to hide . It's full coverage so I personally don't like to use it everyday. It is still worth the price I promise you
Andrea K.
Took me a while to find the right shade, but if you like full coverage sometimes, this is the one to buy. It hides EVERYTHING - almost like a concealer. Make sure you're moisturized first, and know that a very little goes a long way. A go-to product.
Michaela C.
Mercer, ME
This is my all time favorite foundation. It is good for all skin types. It is very full coverage and will hide all your imperfections. It lasts all day and does not patch off. I would recommend this foundation to anyone interested in a full coverage.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon