Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19907)
Media (1915)
Gina M.
Absolutely Loooove this full coverage foundation!!! Good for combination skin.
Good for oily skin.
Good for dry skin.
Matte finish.
Can be applied to give a dewy finish when used with wet sponge.
Yes, I would buy again!!!!

Alyssia D.
La Palma, CA
If you are looking for complete FULL coverage, this is the stuff! I have really oily, acne prone skin, and scars. This covers everything! Including dark circles. I recommend this to anyone that wants an all day staying foundation with a matte finish.
Shanelle K.
Mesa, AZ
If you're looking for a full coverage and I mean FULL COVERAGE foundation, this is it!!! I love it! I have some sun spots on my face and it definitely covers them. It doesn't look cakey on my face. I would most definitely buy this product again
Marybeth F.
Went on nicely. Full coverage but had a funny smell that lasted awhile. I had the wrong color for my skin but I might purchase if I had the correct shade. This was a sample I'm trying
Erin T.
Chicago
i really enjoy using this foundation! the coverage is pretty good, and the formula isn't too heavy in the skin either. the foundation lasts a fairly long amount of time, but the amount of 'colors' they have for different skin tones is limited.
Meghan L.
Oldsmar, FL
This foundation is amazing in terms of wear and coverage, but it ALWAYS oxidize's so you need to make sure you find 100% the correct color for yourself or you will begin to notice that a few hours into wear your face will start to change color
Kelli H.
Kenton, OH
Review for: Light 44 more...
Love the way it that it looks on my face. Full coverage. I have dry skin and It looks and feels great on my face on top of a primer. If used with a brush it's heavy however with a beauty blender it's very light weight. I would most definitely recommend.
Jaelyn P.
Phenix City, AL
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Cant get enough i would love to receive some more and OMG! It has full coverage and when it dries it not moving i have oily skin and this does the trick for me.I am utterly in love.
Megan C.
I love Kat Von D and was super excited to try her line but this foundation is very sub par. It made my normal/oily skin look incredibly dry no matter what I moisturized or primed my skin with, the foundation still cling to my skin and looked terrible. The shade range is awesome though.
joanne r.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation is worth every penny. Its very matte and 100% full coverage. its amazing for problem skin or anyone trying to cover blemishes also perfect for oily skin. wouldnt recommend to dry skin because it is very matte. great foundation
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.