Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1937)
Fabi V.
Indio, CA
This foundation is FULL coverage a little goes a long way. I like to use with my real techniques or beauty blender sponge to make more medium coverage instead of full on. I can also skip concealer with this foundation. I sometimes mix with my Mac face and body and wow do I love the final result.
Autumn I.
Marshall , MI
I love this foundation. it was super full coverage yet felt nice on the skin. But I did get quite a few blemishes after using the foundation and I would have to set it with the setting spray and setting powder, or it would look really really cakey!
Jannet M.
california
Got matched at sephora for this it was a lil too orange for my yellow undertone. Other than getting the wrong color the foundation was ok. I have oily/combination skin. It did cling to my eczema spots but when I didn't have flare ups it worked fine. I will try this again in a diffrent color.
Lauren E.
Holy grail foundation!! The finish is beautiful and it stays so well. Keep in mind this is a matte foundation, and I do have dry skin and recommend using a hydrating primer beneath it. I've been using this foundation for years and love it so much!
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
This foundation is really full coverage , alil goes along way , even though I didn't found my perfect shade I love it because she I can always mix it with a lighter one and have a great finish , 🤗
Sasha P.
Bronx, NY
If you are thinking about having an awesome night of dancing and partying this is the foundation for you. It's full coverage but not the candy type. It blends very well and covers up any blemishes and dark spots it also makes your skin look very smooth. I love KVD makeup products. It's long lasting also I swear you can sweat and it stays intact
Crystal D.
1 S 6th St Gladstone, MI
Its got to be great because its Kat and if snyone knows about tattoos, its her. I will be purchasing this is the future. And shes beautiful. Matte funish all the way. @Influenster
Paj Kub V.
Love how beautiful the coverage is on this foundation. It def covers up my flaws especially my redness. I gave it a four star cuz it doesn't do so well during the winter time for me cuz I do have dry skin. It will stick to the dry parts of my skin.
April G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It's a good foundation, covers anything. The only thing I don't like about it is that it tends to get oily after awhile. And has orange tint in it a bit. But the coverage is amazing
Katrina H.
Casco, ME
Very full coverage and lasts all day! I would definitely suggest making sure you are using a great moisturizer and exfoliating because this formula due to its thickness, can settle very easily into lines, pores and dry patches.
But the coverage is absolutely amazing!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon