Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Chevonne S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
The coverage on this foundation is excellent, and it photographs great, however it also settled in to every pore. It looked cakey and rough in person. I have combo skin with no acne or scars and minimal texture, but with this foundation every imperfection was obvious. I've heard the shade 42 is a different formula than the rest, so maybe the other shades are less terrible.
Tracy H.
North Las Vegas, NV
This foundation is one of the most full coverage foundations I have ever used. It literally only takes two pumps to cover my entire face. I love this foundation and it has become my favorite one to use so far.
Marie C.
Avondale, AZ
This is a great foundation if you want to hide all you acne or scars and blemishes. The formula is on the heavy side so use it sparingly. A little does go a lomg way with this foundation. She has a great variety of colors from the fairest to the dark!
lisa s.
Satsuma, AL
Loved this! I love a full coverage face. This worked amazing. I also had some tattoos I wanted to cover because i was wearing a strapless dress. This product did actually cover my tattoo as well.. but only for I believe 2 hours, but the face makeup was over 8 hours so that was good enough for me
Lizette R.
San Jose, CA
I recently tried this foundation because I was told it had a great coverage. The product did not disappoint me. The coverage was beyond any other product, (the only setback is its heavy, but for the coverage its expected. I will definitely buy again!
Martha D.
LOVE this foundation! I've been using it for years now, it has great coverage. It's heavy weight but if you use a drop it covers all your face. I have oily skin and it's perfect for me. I would recommend this product for peros who hand great coverage.
Brooke O.
Shrewsbury, MA
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
A good full coverage matte foundation. Very long wearing and covers everything without looking too cakey. It's not personally my favorite solely because I prefer the opposite in a foundation; less coverage and not matte. Works great on all skin types.
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA
Love the full coverage! The only thing I didn't like about this foundation is that I broke out after wearing this product in my t zone. But I absolutely love the way it made my skin look while I had it on.... but by the end of the day I was VERY oily!
Sarahy A.
El Paso, TX
I love the coverage of this foundation, it's actually amazing but it does not work that well ok oily skin, I have really oily skin and this foundation was separating on my face. I used setting powder and I was priming correctly, but nothing worked, I will not purchase this foundation again.
Caitlyn C.
Riverton, UT
This foundation is probably one of the most full coverage you could ever have. It liked it a lot except for the fact that the undertone was so warm and red. It didn't blend into my more golden undertones, but other than that the coverage was awesome.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon