Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Hannah H.
Abingdon , MD
Hands down the best foundation that I've ever tried. I am a makeup artist with very very light skin. So not only am I picky about ingredients and animal testing, but also color and overage. Kat did a great job with making sure that there's a color for everyone and everyone in-between. It doesn't feel heavy but leave your face with that perfect full covered look.
Lacy L.
Birdsboro, PA
This foundation is good and you do get full coverage. However I find it alittle to heavy for me and my skin. The results you get from this product are great and I enjoy using them for more extreme looks for the stage as well as Halloween makeup looks.
Nina F.
Boca Raton, FL
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FOUNDATION OF ALL TIME. It covers literally everything with a small amount, and lasts all day. I don't even need to use setting spray. I can't recommend this foundation enough, unless you're looking for light/more natural coverage.
Lizette R.
San Jose, CA
I recently tried this foundation because I was told it had a great coverage. The product did not disappoint me. The coverage was beyond any other product, (the only setback is its heavy, but for the coverage its expected. I will definitely buy again!
Grace L.
North Pole, AK
This is my go to foundation when I want a full-coverage, yet still natural look. The formula is absolutely amazing, it's a semi-Matte finish that makes your skin look flawless. My only complaint with this product is the smell, it smells like paint thinner, but goes away after a few minutes.
Faith C.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: 58 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
This oxidized like crazy and made my skin look super cakey and gross. It made me sad because I paid so much and heard such great reviews. I have combo (more oily) skin and this sucked for me.
Andrea K.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
Took me a while to find the right shade, but if you like full coverage sometimes, this is the one to buy. It hides EVERYTHING - almost like a concealer. Make sure you're moisturized first, and know that a very little goes a long way. A go-to product.
Yazmin T.
I think this is one that's a hit or miss for people! I love how full coverage it is, but it can be Camry if you don't watch out. I like how it applies with a beauty blender as opposites to a brush. The finish is definitely better! It lasts me all day and night without creasing! 💖
Brooke O.
Shrewsbury, MA
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
A good full coverage matte foundation. Very long wearing and covers everything without looking too cakey. It's not personally my favorite solely because I prefer the opposite in a foundation; less coverage and not matte. Works great on all skin types.
Olivia N.
Webster Grvs, MO
Review for: Light 42 more...
This foundation by kat von d is the perfect full coverage matte foundation. The foundation literally stays all day and covers any blemishes or imperfections you may have. I love the pump that gets every drop out. I'm definitely going to buy it again.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.