Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Aimee M.
Wichita, KS
As far as coverage goes the lock it foundation does not disappoint, if you have dry skin you may experience slight splotchiness is those dry areas. This foundation is also long lasting which is a plus for me! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Nina F.
Boca Raton, FL
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FOUNDATION OF ALL TIME. It covers literally everything with a small amount, and lasts all day. I don't even need to use setting spray. I can't recommend this foundation enough, unless you're looking for light/more natural coverage.
Karla G.
Calexico, CA
This is the best full coverage foundation i have ever used, its heavyweight but thats the only con you could find, but i deal with acne problems and i think it covers perfectly its just the type of look i want when i go out, with a flawless skin, and it really fit me, i went to sephora and tried the different shades,and i found the perfect for me
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I love the coverage of this foundation. It doesn’t make my skin oily or irritated. BUT it oxidizes so badly! Within a hour or so my skin looks orange and two shades darker than it initially did. I want to love this foundation, but I just can’t because of that.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
I honestly love this more than the lock it tattoo foundation and I didn't think that was possible. Beautiful full coverage. It is thick and does have a strange smell but it is still my favorite.
Andrea K.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
Took me a while to find the right shade, but if you like full coverage sometimes, this is the one to buy. It hides EVERYTHING - almost like a concealer. Make sure you're moisturized first, and know that a very little goes a long way. A go-to product.
Courtney C.
Sioux Falls, SD
I literally can't talk this product up enough - Kat Von D's matte finish liquid foundation is the only foundation that doesn't make me break out and that matches my skin. It's so easy to apply and lasts ALL day. I only recommend this brand to others, because I love Kat and her products so much!
Lissett H.
Hialeah, FL
Best foundation everrrr amazing coverage covers pores and acne great coverage and log lasting coverage without make up looking shinny or nasty great product if u want lots of coverage and long lasting. Must buy
Sarahy A.
El Paso, TX
I love the coverage of this foundation, it's actually amazing but it does not work that well ok oily skin, I have really oily skin and this foundation was separating on my face. I used setting powder and I was priming correctly, but nothing worked, I will not purchase this foundation again.
Christina L.
Southgate , MI
This is one of my hands down fav liquid makeup products on the market. It goes on smooth and has excellent buildable coverage and I would likely be lost without it in daily routine. This foundation can be used paired with a lighter or more dewy foundation if you don’t prefer the matte look.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.