Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Molly A.
Best foundation I have ever used in my life. It hides all blemishes. I've also previously watched videos of this foundation being used to cover tattoos on people. It has a matte finish and is very light weight. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Ashley Y.
Raleigh , NC
This was my holy grail foundation for a while. I like how long it lasts and how full coverage it is because I have a lot of acne scarring. I have combination skin and it was fine, the color does oxidize that's why it's only four stars. I will buy again.
Ashley M.
Lafayette, LA
If I had a tattoo it would be covered no problem! It is very thick! So I usually have my beauty blender extra wet when applying. There is a lot in the tube for the price! But it is heavy coverage so beware if you want light to medium this is not for you
Saana K.
I know this foundation is meant for full coverage but it wasn't right for me. The formula seems off and the colors are really hard to choose from. I couldn't find the right shade for me and the shade I came home with ended up looking terrible and clung to the dry patches on my face. I really wanted to like this especially since I've been looking for the right full coverage foundation but this was not a winner.
Summer M.
East Prairie, MO
This is the only foundation I have been using recently. I have oily/combination skin, with A LOT of oil in my t-zone. This foundation is so good for keeping my oil at bay. However, if you have dry skin, I definitely would not recommend this product.
olivia d.
Baker, FL
absolutely love this foundation! it has a very nice matte finish and does not leave my face dry, it's very long lasting, and is full coverage. paired with her lock-it powder, this product is absolutely flawless!
Queen B.
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
I really liked this product but I found the application to be weird. The product dried out on my face after an hour and i have very oily skin so this was odd. The color was beautiful, I have seen other people have great results with this product though!
Jackie G.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the full coverage on this foundation, you don't need anything else with this, unfortunately I have dry skin and it did not work for me, it dried out my skin even more. Nonetheless still a great foundation. 🙌🏼
Olivia E.
Edelstein, IL
Love this foundation . VERY full coverage and long lasting. I have combination skin with acne scars and have no problem using this product. It is a little on the heavy matte side, but it's perfect for all day wear & covering discoloration and blemishes .
Vera G.
This foundation will cover any flaw you have in your face. It's amazing full coverage with a Matte finish. I feel like it's better for oily skin but can also work good with dry skin. This foundation is great for special occasions, I will buy again!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.