Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Natalie K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I recently bought this foundation to try something new. I look this foundation for an all day look, because it doesn't budge too much. It is slightly heavy on the skin so I suggest using a blending sponge to get it into the skin as much as possible.
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
Great foundation if you want great coverage. Would not use it with a brush though. Blending out with a dampen sponge gives more of a seamless blend. Can be worn as a medium coverage by using a smaller amount and placing only on t-zones and then blend out.
Megan S.
Mount Airy, NC
I went to sephora to get fitted for this makeup because I wanted it for my wedding day and they do not have a pigment that matches my skin. I have medium to light skin tone with cool undertones. Would love to try this product if they had a shade that matched my skin tone!!
la'shaunae s.
N Charleston, SC
So i have super oily skin and i have a lot of scarring from acne. this foundation has SO much coverage and i am in love. I wear it everyday and i add a setting powder over it and its amazing. im almost out though and ill most definitely be purchasing again
Kembelyn D.
New York
This foundation is the real deal I have never came across such a full coverage foundation it has a dewy matte finish and sometimes it can be hard to blend because of how thick it is and it creases a bit but great for a night out of for a very flawless look
Shakira L.
Passaic, NJ
I have oily skin and with this product it does not make my skin oily, so its great for someone who has oily skin like me. It is a A high-pigment, full-coverage foundation with a matte finish and 24-hour wear—now with a new look in a total of 30 shades.
Sofiyat I.
So I'm a drugstore foundation person but I have heard such great reviews about this and I was SEAUX excited! Well I got it.. and I'm SOOOO DISAPPOINTED. It's ashy and breaks off the skin after some length of time. I have combination skin so I really didn't expect such harsh product.
Shani G.
Surfside, FL
I am on the fence about this foundation . I have combination to oily skin . It a a real full coverage foundation but it is extremely heavy on. Great for a night out but not for everyday . In my skin I have a lot of redness so I don't have to color correct
Jada W.
Sturgis, KY
Good foundation. It wasn't as long lasting as I hope but it still did an excellent job evening my skin tone. It blended nicely and didn't crease. If I buy this again I would just buy a long lasting powder or primer.
Shabana H.
Sunnyvale, CA
Love this foundation for special events! It’s full coverage and makes my skin flawlessss!!! I don’t recommend this for everyday since it’s so heavy. I wore it to a wedding recently and I was dancing and sweating. It stayed on all night and looked flawless!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon