Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19913)
Media (1915)
Molly A.
Best foundation I have ever used in my life. It hides all blemishes. I've also previously watched videos of this foundation being used to cover tattoos on people. It has a matte finish and is very light weight. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Kimber H.
Orem, UT
This full coverage foundation is amazing! The only problem I had with it is it tends to oxidize a little darker! I would suggest going a shade lighter than you normally would! But other than that I absolutely loved the full coverage without feeling heavy
Madeline K.
Review for: Light 42 more...
This product is absolutely horrible. It settles into every pore and fine line, and gets cakey immediately after application. This has a matte finish, but gets patchy and oily throughout the day. I would NEVER recommend this to anybody. Awful foundation.
Alma R.
Castroville
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
l love this foundation l really like how it’s full coverage and that it’s matte l have dry skin so it definitely worked for my skin l didn’t feel like it made mine get more dry l would definitely recommend it for those who love a full coverage foundation
Saana K.
I know this foundation is meant for full coverage but it wasn't right for me. The formula seems off and the colors are really hard to choose from. I couldn't find the right shade for me and the shade I came home with ended up looking terrible and clung to the dry patches on my face. I really wanted to like this especially since I've been looking for the right full coverage foundation but this was not a winner.
Helen W.
Rock Hill
Review for: Light 48 more...
I purchased this foundation last year and love it. It's completely full coverage (I even tested it over my tattoos). It doesn't feel heavy or overbearing when I'm wearing it. It doesn't rub off easily without a makeup remover. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!
Ashley M.
Lafayette, LA
If I had a tattoo it would be covered no problem! It is very thick! So I usually have my beauty blender extra wet when applying. There is a lot in the tube for the price! But it is heavy coverage so beware if you want light to medium this is not for you
Brandy O.
Hazard, KY
I use this everyday! I love this foundation so very much. I purchased it from Sephora and used my Ebates app to get it even cheaper! Thanks for creating such a beautiful product, Kat! Keep up the wonderful work!
Vera G.
This foundation will cover any flaw you have in your face. It's amazing full coverage with a Matte finish. I feel like it's better for oily skin but can also work good with dry skin. This foundation is great for special occasions, I will buy again!
Lindsay R.
huntsville, al
This is my every day foundation. It's full coverage and does a great job covering up all my imperfections. It's a matte finish and goes on best with a damp beauty blender. It oxidizes so best used with a primer.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.