Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Jessica A.
Plano, TX
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
If you want full coverage and I mean full this is the way to go. It might feel heavy to some but its all in how you apple. I never really seemed to get oily from this foundation. I recommend using a beauty blender or brush to apply. A little will go a long way!
Robyn P.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I like this foundation a lot, but as someone with dry skin it's a bit too drying at times. But if I moisturize beforehand and after I take it off at night my skin does okay. It's very full coverage and a little goes a long way, I recommend especially if someone has oily skin, it's the perfect matte for that!
Ivonne S.
riverside
I super super love this product love that its animal cruelty free . Long lasting , easy one time apply , not pricey at all , cons if you apply to much it might look too Cakey. Recommendable to use for all gals skin tones
Alexis A.
Escondido
This is one of the best foundations i tried 😍 i feel its great for a night that you're going out, i dont recommend for everyday use unless you like a full coverage long lasting foundation 😊
Justinee P.
San Antonio, TX
Coverage is great and a little goes a long way. This is perfect if you have oily skin because it does leave you super matte. My only con is that it brought out my smile lines and other light wrinkles on my face. Definitely a product you have to try for yourself.
Kate R.
Prairieville , LA
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
This is my go to foundation for a night out. Matte finish and it will not move! Great for my annual Halloween festivities when I need my special fix makeup to stay and slay!! I am a cult follower of this must have! Highly recommend to anyone with oily prone skin.
Sandra S.
Buford, GA
First of all, the package design is genius! And the pump that gets the product up so not a single drop is ever wasted? GAME CHANGING! This is super high coverage, a little goes a hella long way and it's also cruelty free and vegan! How is this not a cult classicv
Yesenia D.
Mission Hills , CA
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
If your a combo or normal skin type then you’re going to love this foundation! It’s full coverage kinda heavy if your heavy handed and can last all day with no touch ups if you moisturize properly! The color selection is great so you can find a very close match
Kristen M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this foundation! I have a lot of redness and some rosacea and this foundation covers everything so well and with only one small pump! I love the packaging and the product. It’s definitely well worth it to purchase and try out! I received this product for free for my honest review through Influenster.
Jacqueline G.
This foundation matched my skin very well, but I wouldn't call it my favorite foundation I think if I had a better primer it would've lasted longer and blended in with my skin better, I am really willing to try again tho
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon