Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19907)
Media (1915)
Shabana H.
Sunnyvale, CA
Love this foundation for special events! It’s full coverage and makes my skin flawlessss!!! I don’t recommend this for everyday since it’s so heavy. I wore it to a wedding recently and I was dancing and sweating. It stayed on all night and looked flawless!
Brandi G.
Garland
I gave it 4 stars because it doesn't last as long as I think it should. Meaning a whole 9 hour work day. But it covers great and is easy to apply. I bought a shade too yellow so that's my own fault. I still wear it but have to correct the color with powder.
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
Great foundation if you want great coverage. Would not use it with a brush though. Blending out with a dampen sponge gives more of a seamless blend. Can be worn as a medium coverage by using a smaller amount and placing only on t-zones and then blend out.
Madison W.
This product is my favorite!!! It has a matte finish and it literally stays on so long, I can sleep in it and it would still be on the next morning that's how good it is! I love it so much and it lasts for so long, I've had one bottle for almost 6 months now! Definitely recommend this product!!!!!!
Jada W.
Sturgis, KY
Good foundation. It wasn't as long lasting as I hope but it still did an excellent job evening my skin tone. It blended nicely and didn't crease. If I buy this again I would just buy a long lasting powder or primer.
Jordan W.
I love most of Kat Von D's products so I was excited to try this one. While it has a ton of coverage, it's almost too much for my liking. It ended up looking so heavy on that I can't wear it everyday. But it is definitely in my arsenal for an evening look.
Shani G.
Surfside, FL
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I am on the fence about this foundation . I have combination to oily skin . It a a real full coverage foundation but it is extremely heavy on. Great for a night out but not for everyday . In my skin I have a lot of redness so I don't have to color correct
Shakira L.
Passaic, NJ
I have oily skin and with this product it does not make my skin oily, so its great for someone who has oily skin like me. It is a A high-pigment, full-coverage foundation with a matte finish and 24-hour wear—now with a new look in a total of 30 shades.
Kembelyn D.
New York
Review for: Medium 57 more...
This foundation is the real deal I have never came across such a full coverage foundation it has a dewy matte finish and sometimes it can be hard to blend because of how thick it is and it creases a bit but great for a night out of for a very flawless look
Megan S.
Mount Airy, NC
I went to sephora to get fitted for this makeup because I wanted it for my wedding day and they do not have a pigment that matches my skin. I have medium to light skin tone with cool undertones. Would love to try this product if they had a shade that matched my skin tone!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.