Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1934)
Nichole Y.
las vegas
AMAZING!!! it's a high coverage foundation! I have acne,acne scars, and discoloration in my skin and one pump and a beauty blender make it all even. It stays really well all day. I have combo skin and it works really well on my dry days and on my oily days!!
Bree'Andra P.
My favorite foundation of all time!!! Ive tried several other foundations and this one tops them all. I have really dry skin and It has worked great for me. Ive never had a foundation stay on all day but this one does. I like the way it sets on my face. It covers even after it has set all day. I would definitely recommend this product. It is worth the money.
Rayna B.
Oroville, CA
I'm currently using this foundation and I don't think that I'll be purchasing it again. The coverage is good but it melts off halfway through the day. It also transfers to everything my face touches which is a bummer.
Caroline G.
I have darker skin tone and found a matching shade of this product and I was delighted at the formula! Non-greasy and a little bit goes a long way although people with dry skin should use a moisturizer beforehand. I would definitely recommend this product!
Gabriela F.
Houston
The foundation it good but if you have oily skin it wouldn't work with you. Yes it's easy to apply to your face like other foundation and it's not good for oily skin and it a matter finish so it would look for people that have a dry skin but I wouldn't but it again
Payton K.
Hardeeville, SC
Idk I liked this, and it kept me matte for hours but dare I say it was almost TOO matte. Like my face felt stiff after applying. I got the wrong shade too, it was so orange so I was already like ehh, but I would give it another try in the right shade for sure!
Grace Z.
Tampa, FL
This foundation has absolutely lived up to the hype. It keeps my oily skin in check, covers every imperfection, and stays put all day. Even if it is a little pricey, only a little bit is needed for your whole face and the coverage and finish are stunning.
Danielle G.
Wilmington, CA
Before I got into born this way I was in love with this product. Kat von d foundation covers every blemish you have. It is on the heavy side so it's not on a everyday base . But if you're going out on a nice date , club, or any special occasion it's perfect.
Kayleigh G.
Oakdale, CA
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I just bought this foundation today and i was so surprised to see how well it covered and lasted after wearing it for 6 hours. I had to switch from the tarte Amazonian clay foundation to this because the tarte one did not work so well with my oily complexion.
Cyndi R.
Just used this for the first time this morning. I didn't find it as thick as what people say it is. I have super oily skin and it didn't work as good as any other foundation. The color matched perfectly. I was just hoping for a remedy foundation for oily skin
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon