Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Sarah E.
Crestview, FL
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
This foundation is great if you want full coverage, but it’s hard to do a natural look with this. For example, every time I would wear this people would say,” I love your makeup”, but if I would wear a more lighter foundation I would get compliments like, “Your skin looks so great.” Like sooo many times!
Cyndi R.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
Just used this for the first time this morning. I didn't find it as thick as what people say it is. I have super oily skin and it didn't work as good as any other foundation. The color matched perfectly. I was just hoping for a remedy foundation for oily skin
Shaylee M.
This is the perfect matte foundation but my skins just too dry for it. The coverage is full and goes on smoothly it just leaves my skin so dry, so I'll have to pass this one on to my sister.
Fallyn W.
Rapid City, SD
I've used this foundation since I was 13, I'm now 19, and I have been so impressed with it since. It isn't cakey, and its definitely full coverage. This is by far my favorite foundation .
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
This didn't work for me but that's not the products fault. I have dry this and this is very heavy and matte which obviously doesn't mix well with dry skin. 3 stars for pigment and staying powder, probably amazing for oily skin. Just stay away if you have dry skin
Valeria D.
Los Angeles
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
I got this foundation as a present, and was really excited to try it out, but it just didn't work out for me, it's too heavy looking, extremely matter, it clings into dry patches. Not worth the price, I have combo skin, and it looked horrible around my nose.
Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
This product gives me fantastic coverage and lasts all day long! It doesn't feel cakey, which I appreciate in a full coverage foundation but is known to cling to dry spots so I recommend this for normal skin. And a little goes a very long way!
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT
My absolute favorite foundation. When applied with a beauty blender it goes on magnificently & applied with a brush you get the full on full coverage experience. Definitely one of the best and longest lasting foundations out there especially if you are a performer.
Nichole Y.
las vegas
AMAZING!!! it's a high coverage foundation! I have acne,acne scars, and discoloration in my skin and one pump and a beauty blender make it all even. It stays really well all day. I have combo skin and it works really well on my dry days and on my oily days!!
Jax G.
Review for: Light 45 more...
This is my favorite foundation ever! I have yet to find a foundation half as good as this. In my opinion you should spend the most amount of makeup money on a good foundation. This is the most full coverage foundation I have ever used and i got my whole family to love it too! I recommend this product to anyone that loves an airbrushed full coverage look.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.