Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Shaylee M.
This is the perfect matte foundation but my skins just too dry for it. The coverage is full and goes on smoothly it just leaves my skin so dry, so I'll have to pass this one on to my sister.
Leah S.
Lake stevens , WA
I purchased this after reading countless good reviews. I will start by saying this is a full coverage foundation. It almost has the same texture as revlon color stay except it doesn't blend out as easily and doesn't have the same nice finish as color stay. The finish of this foundation is horrible on my face. It's cakey and seems to flake by the end of the day. I would apply this and it never failed, I would rub my nose and the foundation would move, clump and get splotchy. I really wanted to love this foundation but after almost a month of trying to make it work, using different primers with it, using less or more, using different applying techniques, I returned it and got my favorite. The price isn't bad for a KVD product, so no hit points there. I was actually very surprised I didn't like this product, because, I have loved all the KVD items I've tried, with the exception of this item.
Grace Z.
Tampa, FL
This foundation has absolutely lived up to the hype. It keeps my oily skin in check, covers every imperfection, and stays put all day. Even if it is a little pricey, only a little bit is needed for your whole face and the coverage and finish are stunning.
Valeria D.
Los Angeles
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
I got this foundation as a present, and was really excited to try it out, but it just didn't work out for me, it's too heavy looking, extremely matter, it clings into dry patches. Not worth the price, I have combo skin, and it looked horrible around my nose.
Sarah E.
Crestview, FL
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
This foundation is great if you want full coverage, but it’s hard to do a natural look with this. For example, every time I would wear this people would say,” I love your makeup”, but if I would wear a more lighter foundation I would get compliments like, “Your skin looks so great.” Like sooo many times!
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT
My absolute favorite foundation. When applied with a beauty blender it goes on magnificently & applied with a brush you get the full on full coverage experience. Definitely one of the best and longest lasting foundations out there especially if you are a performer.
MacKenzie O.
Brooklyn, NY
So it's not my favorite foundation because it takes some effort to remove, which is a testament to its staying power but a bit annoying for me. The coverage is full and I'd agree with those who say it's a bit drying.
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
Great foundation! It has full coverage. It applies very well and goes on smooth. The packaging is great as well and easy to apply as much as needed. Comes in a great selection of colors.
Jessica M.
Amazing foundation! Stays on all day/night!
My one piece of advice would be to make sure you are color matched because it is very opaque. The liquid is easy to apply, but requires thorough blending. Coverage is awesome... and I would definitely recommend!
Tiffany H.
Los Angeles, CA
Have a love and hate relationship with this foundation sometimes it great and some it Cakey. This foundation is full coverage and it's a bit on the heavy side for me. Would only recommend it if you want full coverage
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.