Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Alex B.
Norfolk
when i first heard about this product i thought people were bluffing about how well it stays BUT ITS NO JOKE!!! this stuff last ALL night long! AND IT HAS A GREAT UNDERTONE RANGE FOR DARKER SKIN!!!!!
Danielle D.
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
This foundation is the only one i have been using for the past 2 years. If you are looking for a full coverage foundation this is it. Only con I personally have is it doesnt oxidize well around my nose. It is definitely a heavy foundation. I would recommend!
corrin r.
Marlboro, NJ
This is a completely full coverage foundation! It's perfect for any skin type as it is the perfect formula! They have pretty much every shade and there is definitely something for everyone! I would 100% purchase this product again!
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
I used to wear this foundation when it first came out and it was really heavy then. It's a full coverage foundation that even can cover tattoos. I tried it recently and it's so comfortable to wear. I love this foundation and the price isn't bad for how much you get!
Amanda E.
Albuquerque, NM
I switched to Kat Von D recently and I'm very happy with the results so far. It requires a bit more blending than others I have tried, but you can't beat the coverage that it has! Also, I wish that it had better selection of colors as well...because I have to blend two colors together....which is very annoying.
Paige N.
Albany, MN
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
I have mixed feelings about this foundation. There is no doubt about the full coverage matte finish it gives, but it can feel cakey on your face. You have to be very careful not to apply too much. I would buy this again as it covers very well but only use it for certain occasions and not an every day foundation.
Megan I.
A little bit goes a long way with this foundation. It is very high coverage without being heavy. It can be used for under eye concealer too. I found a good color match. Long lasting but a little drying, but that can easily be remedied by a moisturizing primer.
Kaitlyn N.
Murray, KY
This is by far my favorite foundation. Excellent full coverage. Very easy to apply. It has a matte finish which I love. Your fave won't look oily through out the day. But, if you have dry skin not the best option for you.
Samantha B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this foundation! This is the only foundation I have found that covers all of my acne while not making me break out more! I also don't feel cakey when I wear it. It is a little sticky so I like to put setting powder on top. I love this and highly recommend it!
Hailey D.
Santee, CA
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
the best foundation I've every used. completely full coverage, i don't even have to color correct or conceal. it has a super buildable, soft and blend-able texture. lightweight on the skin and wears all day long. i plan on buying this product every time i run out.
zienab  o.
Brisbane
Does this product make you look shiny/oily?
Ivandalissa C.
Fort Worth, TX
Does Anyone Have This Foundation? If So What Are Your Thoughts On It?
Rachel J.
manhattan
I've been looking for the perfect flawless foundation. One that does not show pores because mine are huge. So I need super pigmented, super coverage, and one that isn't going to make it look like I ran a marathon by the end of the day. Is this a good foundation for that?
Bailey L.
Does this feel heavy on the skin because it has such good coverage?
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru out the day?

Amazon