Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1950)
Sarah C.
Jonesborough , TN
KVD lock it foundation has been my go to foundation for about 2 1/2 years now. It's so full coverage but if it feels too thick/cakey for you then you can mix in your favorite beauty oils. It last all day long! Highly recommend and it comes in a huge range of shades
Haley H.
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
LOVE! This product! It hides and covers everything so well! It has amazing coverage on your skin! Will cover anything you want covered! Very easy to use and apply I believe it had more of a matte finish! I would buy this again in a heart beat! And would recommend to anyone!
Megan I.
A little bit goes a long way with this foundation. It is very high coverage without being heavy. It can be used for under eye concealer too. I found a good color match. Long lasting but a little drying, but that can easily be remedied by a moisturizing primer.
Sierra S.
Monticello, KY
This foundation is outstanding. If you're looking for something that's full coverage and last all day with a matte finish and doesn't look cakey this is amazing pick for you. I try different foundations quite often, so I tried this one on a whim and I was very impressed.
Danielle D.
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
This foundation is the only one i have been using for the past 2 years. If you are looking for a full coverage foundation this is it. Only con I personally have is it doesnt oxidize well around my nose. It is definitely a heavy foundation. I would recommend!
Samantha B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this foundation! This is the only foundation I have found that covers all of my acne while not making me break out more! I also don't feel cakey when I wear it. It is a little sticky so I like to put setting powder on top. I love this and highly recommend it!
Sonia R.
I got my makeup done at Sephora 2 years ago before a banquet and they were having a Kat Von D event that day so I tried the product and loved it!!!! I have acne scars all over and this product does the job! It stay put but also feels to weightless on my face! I have been hooked and have tried nothing else since!
Sonia A.
Greenville, SC
This foundation is ok to me I don’t know if I’m applying it wrong but it tends to cake up on me even if I Moisturize and prime my face it looks patchy on my nose area as well. I really wanted to love this foundation but I’ll have to figure out what I’m doing wrong
Alex B.
Norfolk
when i first heard about this product i thought people were bluffing about how well it stays BUT ITS NO JOKE!!! this stuff last ALL night long! AND IT HAS A GREAT UNDERTONE RANGE FOR DARKER SKIN!!!!!
Tiffany H.
The only only only thing I used to use in my beauty pageants to cover my tattoos! Litterally incredible, buildable and for the coverage you don't have to use a ton of product. I have never used on my face, but if you're looking to cover a tattoo, this is the stuff!
Mandy L.
Haines City, FL
I have normal to dry skin. And would like to know if this will dry it out more
Amanda C.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I've been looking to try this foundation but I've been worried that it might be too thick & heavy on my skin. How is it?
Alexi M.
I have been looking for a good foundation for a while and I want to know if it really does last a long time. I have very oily skin and some acne so I need full coverage. Is this a good foundation for me to use? Is it good for oily skin? Is it heavy??
Lucinda V.
Lake stevens, WA
I've heard good thing about this foundation, but i wanted to know if it had good coverag? And also if its light on the skin? I don't like heavy foundations i like them to look natural.
Randelyn M.
What's the best skin type for this foundation

Amazon