Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...62 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Charlin F.
I love this new formula! I'm not sure what has changed, but the tattoo foundation seemed so much more cakes than this one. But I love the coverage of this foundation, and it is so easy to find a shade that's perfect for your skin!
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
I wasn't a big fan of Kat Van D's foundation at all. Its easy to apply my main problem was it didn't stay in place. The coverage is thin which is good. But I wouldn't recommend for combo skin because when you eat oily it's super noticeable and does tend to come off
Irlanda M.
Phoenix
Okaaay so this foundation and I have a love hate relationship. It's super full coverage it's a matte finish. The only problem I have with it is I can only use it in the summer time any other time off the year it's too much and too hard to apply for some odd reason.
Leaa H.
San Antonio, TX
i have always had trouble finding the right shade  and the perfect coverage, this foundation is perfect for oily skin and the coverage is 110% , you wont see any dark marks , also try the kat von d primer perfect combinations you will NOT be disappointed
Mia F.
Madison, OH
This is a very full coverage foundation that can cover all blemishes and scars, pretty much anything! It's a little heavy, but that's very normal considering how full coverage it is, I do recommend using a hydrating primer with this though!
Carmen T.
Bishop, TX
The coverage is great very thick so if u dont like your foundation thick its not good for you, and since summer is here it wont go good for my dry skin but during the winter i love it ! It covers a dark spot i have that no makeup usually covers
Elena C.
San Jose, CA
This foundation is full coverage. The consistency is thick but easy to blend with finger tips. I love how it covers some spots on my face. Tga only thing I don't really like is kind of oily.
Emma S.
Southlake
This product is super full coverage but at the same time shows every imperfection line on your face. I have oily skin and no dry patches but it found a way to attach itself to my "dry patches". You can use this very light handed as a concealer but as a foundation I think it looks to cakey for me
Shelby D.
Leesville, LA
I love this foundation because of the crazy amount of coverage it gives. It wasn't hard to blend but it didn't feel very light on the skin. My main complaint is that it doesn't control oil at all. If you are oily be sure to keep blotting sheets or powder close by.
Sharmain T.
Amazing full coverage foundation. Half of pump usually covers the entire face but can be built up if needed. However, people with dry skin should be wary as it may seem a bit cakey due to it's matte finish. This is easily fixable with moisturizer and primer, though.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon