Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Hannah G.
powell, TN
If you have tattoos it will cover it up. Its one of the best foundations. It doesnt settle into fine lines. It applies seamlessly. Its afforable. The packaging is absolutely PERFECT! What else can i say? ItsKatVonD. Of course its amazing. I will be buying this for my sister for christmas.
Kaitlyn N.
Murray, KY
This is by far my favorite foundation. Excellent full coverage. Very easy to apply. It has a matte finish which I love. Your fave won't look oily through out the day. But, if you have dry skin not the best option for you.
Samantha B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this foundation! This is the only foundation I have found that covers all of my acne while not making me break out more! I also don't feel cakey when I wear it. It is a little sticky so I like to put setting powder on top. I love this and highly recommend it!
Tiffany H.
The only only only thing I used to use in my beauty pageants to cover my tattoos! Litterally incredible, buildable and for the coverage you don't have to use a ton of product. I have never used on my face, but if you're looking to cover a tattoo, this is the stuff!
Carmen T.
Bishop, TX
The coverage is great very thick so if u dont like your foundation thick its not good for you, and since summer is here it wont go good for my dry skin but during the winter i love it ! It covers a dark spot i have that no makeup usually covers
Mia F.
Madison, OH
This is a very full coverage foundation that can cover all blemishes and scars, pretty much anything! It's a little heavy, but that's very normal considering how full coverage it is, I do recommend using a hydrating primer with this though!
Alicia D.
GASTONIA, NC
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
 I like this foundation for how full coverage it is and it does stay on throughout a workday which can be difficult for me to find in other foundations. I have combination skin and so far have had no issues with the product. I would recommend it to friends :)
claudia r.
dallas
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
I did not like this foundation as much as my other foundations. it has a weird smell that was hard for me to get use too. I felt like it made my face very caky and almost an unnautural feel. I would not buy this product again. I definilty prefer less thicker formula
Leaa H.
San Antonio, TX
i have always had trouble finding the right shade  and the perfect coverage, this foundation is perfect for oily skin and the coverage is 110% , you wont see any dark marks , also try the kat von d primer perfect combinations you will NOT be disappointed
Sarah C.
Jonesborough, TN
Review for: Light 44 more...
KVD lock it foundation has been my go to foundation for about 2 1/2 years now. It's so full coverage but if it feels too thick/cakey for you then you can mix in your favorite beauty oils. It last all day long! Highly recommend and it comes in a huge range of shades
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.