Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...56 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
Analexis C.
This is still, till this date, my all time favorite foundation. I have tried a multitude of high end and drug store foundations, but nothing compares to this one. The coverage is unbeatable, the color is pretty close to my own skin tone, and it lasts ALL DAY. If I had to critique it in any way possible, it would be that my oils shine through about 5 hours in, but that's honestly going to occur with any foundation one uses. With that being said, the product doesn't start to break up when I get oily. So I may be shiny, but my makeup still looks flawless. This is probably best for those who need extra coverage- I wouldn't recommend this to someone who has pretty even skin, since it's honestly not necessary for you to use so much product for your face. I have a little bit of texture, and this truly helps cover it up very well.
Alex N.
Hamilton
WOW PIGMENTED!!! This foundation is so smooth and full coverage you almost don't need a concealer when you apply this under the eye too. There's lots of shades to pick from and I recommend it if you need a foundation to go out all day because it is super long wearing
Ally L.
Dayton, OH
This foundation is incredibly full coverage. That being said, it is quite heavy and you can definitely feel it on the skin. It also has an unpleasant scent, although that fades very quickly. I prefer to use this product in the winter when my skin is a little more dry.
logan j.
san antonio TX
this foundation is one of my favorites. it's very lightweight on your facezi don't have a con about this foundation. it's has very full coverage. i would buy this foundation again it is so nice i would recommend to anyone
Cassandra C.
Hawthorne, CA
This is a great foundation for anyone looking for a medium to full coverage foundation. Starting off, I usually have a difficult time matching my shade due to the undertones, but with this foundation I was able to match almost instantly. I have some acne scars but with foundation they disappear in an instant.
Kathryn D.
Houma, LA
I adore this foundation. I have been using it none stop for almost a year. Almost out and will be picking it up again. It's lightweight for the amount of coverage it gives. I have oily combo skin and last me the entire day.
Cydney H.
Bemidji, MN
This is the first foundation (powder or liquid) I have actually found in my color. I have very light skin, so most brands are too dark, even the lightest shade. This matches my skin tone, blends out evenly, and a little goes a long way. I can wear this for an 8 hour shift at the hospital and it stays in place.
Victoria W.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This had a nice coverage and wear fine, and it looks great in photos, but i don't have a problem with my pores showing but this emphasized them so badly. I would not repurchase this, not to mention it looked like I was wearing a lot of make up. Didn't like it at all!
Toshira A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Where do I even start with this foundation?! I was a strong believer in Estée Lauder Double Wear like everyone else but this foundation... yes yes yes! I love the consistency, color and the finish. I usually apply with a beauty blender and set with her lock it spray.
Yanine V.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
I use to love this foundation. It had great coverage and it gave me the matte look that I like. But after a few moths of using it, it started to crack around my eye areas. All of a sudden I didn't have that flawless look again. I had to switch it, and I was very sad.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon