Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...62 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1951)
Erin O.
I was expecting something different than what I got out of this foundation. It isn't good for dry skin . I have combination skin and it leaves me with dry patches. It has somewhat good coverage but to be called tattoo coverage is a little far fetched. Not worth what I payed for.
Rebecca S.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to wear this when my skin was very oily and it worked great because it was matte and full coverage. Now I'm more in the combo side so I like more natural looking foundation. But this is great if you are oily and want full coverage.
Dakota G.
Fayetteville, AR
It's very hard for someone as pale as I am to find a foundation that is as close to a match as this product is and I cannot be more thankful. This product is great for my dry skin and blends in like a dream for me! I highly recommend and it's completely worth the price.
Brianna B.
Sandy, UT
I've tried so many different foundations, both powder and liquid, and I have had a really hard time finding one that matches my skin tone. This does the job! I apply it with a damp makeup sponge and it goes on smoothly. It is a little matte but mixing it with a little liquid highlighter helps. I would recommend!
Catherine F.
Long lasting, full coverage that doesn't feel heavy or caked on. I had a hard time finding something that would last an eight hour shift bartending in a busy sports bar, Kat Von D answered my prayers. Stays on until you take it off, even on my oily skin. Highly recommend.
Rachael W.
Austin, TX
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I have oily skin so this was suggested. I have had trouble with it not wearing well with primers and causing separation. Also, I feel like it does not stay on my skin really well throughout the day despite primer and setting spray. I do get good coverage for a night out.
Sarah P.
Louisa, KY
Love this foundation. For a high end foundation, the price isn't too bad, around 34$, but it's worth it. It's full coverage. A little bit goes a long way with this product, so it should last you awhile. It can be a bit cacky if you put to much on because it is very heavy.
Chole E.
savannah, GA
This is a really good all day full coverage makeup. It doesn't leave your face Matt it gives it a really healthy glowing look. This price is very reasonable especially for the size you get. You only need maybe about three pumps and it goes on smoothly and last all day.
Alexis H.
Arlington, TX
I've been using this foundation for almost a year. If you don't like heavy foundation with extreme coverage I wouldn't recommend this. I have acne scaring on my face and this has an amazing full coverage with no need for setting powder because it stays on ALL day!
Lani L.
Weslaco , TX
I've been looking for a foundation that covers redness but it also a full coverage and this one does both. I purchased it at Sephora where they matched my color beforehand. Easy application with the correct brush, I've heard of oxidation but have not complaints so far.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon