Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1938)
Kya L.
Maine
I use this stuff every day. Works great and coves everything’s. I does tend to be a bit sticky but just cover with a powder lightly or matte powder. Stays on all day and looks great. Does tend to smudge onto clothing though. But still a great product.
Kory K.
burlington
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE this foundation! It’s a very matte formula and drys very fast. It’s best when applied (with my experience) with a beauty sponge vs. with a brush. But will apply well either way. My only complaint would be my color match is a little off I think they didn’t match me right. But besides that I love it! Extremely long lasting. And great for my skin I can wear it all night long. I have very oily skin!
Tammy H.
Saint Marys, PA
This foundation can cover anything on your face. The amount of coverage is amazing and gives me the perfect base for any makeup look! Also a little goes a long way which means this will last you quite some time! I highly recommend!
Kelsey R.
Endicott, NY
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
I am always looking for a full-coverage foundation that doesn't look caked on. I've wanted to try this foundation for a long time now and was extremely excited to receive this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This foundation has a little thicker consistency than other liquid foundations I've tried but after applying it, I understand why. You don't need much product at all, as a little bit goes a long way. The coverage is amazing and leaves your skin looking airbrushed. I love how it doesn't just sit on top of your skin like many other foundations too. It feels moisturizing and doesn't settle into any fine lines. I have combination type skin and this foundation hasn't caused any breakouts whatsoever. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a true full-coverage foundation that lasts all day long!
Cassie N Mike S.
Hell
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Will never buy from Kat von D again. They have lost me as a customer. Highly dissatisfied. They do not care about their customers. Would not reccomend to anyone. No longer will I be purchasing anything from Kat Von D. This foundation is awful.  Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Oksana K.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I love this foundation. It’s great coverage with just one pump and it doesn’t feel very heavy on your face. It does oxide a bit which makes it a bit Harder to find your true color match. Also because it’s a heavy coverage I would not recommend for dry skin as you will see the dry skin much more.
Ashley S.
Garden City
For years I bought this foundation. I love it. You cant go wrong. Its the highest pigmented make-up on the market. If applied properly with her other products it will cover up tattoos. If you have sensitive skin I would use lightly with the primer.
Nina L.
Denver
One of my favorite liquid foundations. Great coverage, that being said the only downside to the product is that sometimes it can get a bit cakey if you aren’t careful with your application. Overall a great product and fantastic coverage if that’s what you’re looking for in a liquid foundation.
Ronnie P.
I have acne prone skin so i loved this foundation the perfect coverage for my acne but not cakey. I like the package and the pump but sometimes gets a little messy the bottle. I think has a good price but is not long lasting for someone with oily skin unless baking your face really good. But still a great product that i keep using here and there
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
First foundation to actually have a shade that fits my fair skin! Love that she has so many shades in this line! So full coverage, but that’s where it loses a star. Because it is SO full coverage, it is so thick and gets cakey immediately (like before I’ve even finished applying my makeup). I’ve tried mixing in the foundation with moisturizers, using extra hydrating primers, and even using less product in general, but still can’t find a way to make this work without getting cakey and then creasing. Still though, amazed at the color range.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon