Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19858)
Media (1907)
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
I use this foundation everyday! I love it! It blends well, lightweight, just all around great product! It is a bit pricey but it's honestly worth it because it last forever. And a little bit goes along way
Emilea B.
Port Richey , FL
I bought this foundation awhile ago and absolutely love it. Unfortunately I am no where near the level of tan I was when purchasing so I've been meaning to go back and repurchase but in a lighter shade and holding on to the other until I can tan again. But the product is full coverage with even a little pump of product. It's not too cakey and doesn't make my oily skin more oily.
Whitney W.
this fondation is my everyday foundation. I love the coverage that it gives and it long lasting. if you live it hot humid state this is the best foundation. The package is always so nice. i have been a repeat customer for several years and highly recommend to others.
Nicole N.
I love this foundation...however i always add a drop of my korres rose facial oil because it makes this foundation a bit more natural. I pounce it in with a dampened beauty blender soapplication is more flawless. Def recommend if looking for a full coverage foundation.
claudianoemi😍😘💏💙💋 S.
Bakersfield
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
I honestly was really excited about this foundation but when applied I thought otherwise. So it left my skin really dry and cakey looking! My skin is oily also so I thought that was going to work out, but turns out its a no go! The coverage also really wasn't there ?
Lani L.
Weslaco , TX
I've been looking for a foundation that covers redness but it also a full coverage and this one does both. I purchased it at Sephora where they matched my color beforehand. Easy application with the correct brush, I've heard of oxidation but have not complaints so far.
Natasha W.
Boise, ID
This would be perfect for people who want to cover up all of their skin and let absolutely no air contact to their pores. It's very thick, and very heavy. I understand that it's meant to cover tattoos and whatever, but I just felt it to be way too heavy for wearing all day
Tori T.
Middleburg, FL
Review for: Medium 52 more...
this product is good if you have acne or tattoos to cover but i WOULD NOT recommend this for every day use, only special occasions. it's VERY thick but also covers very well. it was very expensive & i still have a lot of product left but i probably would buy it again
Allison R.
Walker, LA
Love this!! One of the only foundation lines that has a shade light enough for my extremely pale skin. The coverage is amazing (I have adult acne and scars so full coverage is appreciated). Matte finish. Just wish it did more to control oil. Will definitely buy again.
Victoria F.
Bowmansville, NY
Review for: Light 44 more...
Finding a foundation that is light weight and also full coverage is hard but this product is amazing. It doesn't leave your face feeling heavy. It is very easy to apply, it spreads nicely. I apply it with my beauty blender. I would absolutely recommend this to others!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.