Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1941)
Alyssa M.
Stillwater, OK
Holy coverage! I got a sample of this at Sephora and totally fell in love. It cover so nicely and then your other makeup blends in with it perfectly. It is a little pricey but compared to other foundations its not horrible. My only problem is that it slightly oxidizes .
Mallory D.
I love the smell (it smells like a White Russian to me, but maybe I'm crazy) and feel and coverage, but because I have dry skin I experienced quite a bit of flaking, even with primer... I would touch my face and it would flake off in a fine-dust after only a couple hours
Lizzy L.
Reno
Love the color of this foundation, great with my pale, warm undertoned skin. With that being said though, this foundation is extremely cakey, no matter how little I would try to use or what I set it with, it would crease like crazy in my smile lines and on my under eyes.
hannah k.
Manhattan, KS
i love this product!! it takes less than a full pump to cover my whole face, and still give me amazing coverage!! feels super thin and sometimes i forget i have it on! very easy to blend as well. i am super pleased with how long the bottle has lasted me!! at this rate i feel like it’s going to expire before i run out!
Erin S.
I have been using this product for two years now. I absolutely love it. I have dry skin and even though it is full coverage and a matte finish, it doesn't leave me looking cakey. I struggled finding my perfect shade and then she came out with lighter shades which solved the problem. I will continue to use this foundation. It is not my everyday foundation but more for special occasions and times I want my foundation to last all day long.
Kaitlyn A.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I used to love my Kat Von D foundation! The coverage is great but I’ve started to notice it’s not so great for my oily skin. I’ve noticed it’s a lot harder to maintain my oil with this foundation. I have moved to another brand with better luck it’ll work best for my skin.
Sarah P.
Louisa, KY
Love this foundation. For a high end foundation, the price isn't too bad, around 34$, but it's worth it. It's full coverage. A little bit goes a long way with this product, so it should last you awhile. It can be a bit cacky if you put to much on because it is very heavy.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, NY
Kat Von D has the most amazing makeup line, and I not only say this because the products are great but, the range of shades this line provides, specifically for the foundations is so inclusive of people of all backgrounds and colors! I don't think I could ask for more from Kat Von D. She has hit it out of the park!
Lynn C.
Hyde Park, MA
How I ended up trying it out is a funny story. It was great, some people say it's two thick but I actually like it. It's wonderful to use and it is long lasting no matter how much I sweat. To take off I use coconut oil so it's a easy process. Would recommend anytime. Will go back to buy it again, mine is almost done.
Hannah M.
Lakeside, CA
I love this foundation because of the coverage. It has the coverage of a concealer and foundation in one. I used to be a big fan of this when I had oily skin because it was long-lasting but now that I have combo dry skin it is too heavy for me. If I sheer it out with an oil I can wear it but that does effect wear time.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon