Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19855)
Media (1907)
Jade H.
Brooklyn, NY
Kat Von D has the most amazing makeup line, and I not only say this because the products are great but, the range of shades this line provides, specifically for the foundations is so inclusive of people of all backgrounds and colors! I don't think I could ask for more from Kat Von D. She has hit it out of the park!
Rebecca S.
Los Angeles , CA
I used to wear this when my skin was very oily and it worked great because it was matte and full coverage. Now I'm more in the combo side so I like more natural looking foundation. But this is great if you are oily and want full coverage.
Erin O.
Review for: Light 48 more...
I was expecting something different than what I got out of this foundation. It isn't good for dry skin . I have combination skin and it leaves me with dry patches. It has somewhat good coverage but to be called tattoo coverage is a little far fetched. Not worth what I payed for.
Lynn C.
Hyde Park, MA
How I ended up trying it out is a funny story. It was great, some people say it's two thick but I actually like it. It's wonderful to use and it is long lasting no matter how much I sweat. To take off I use coconut oil so it's a easy process. Would recommend anytime. Will go back to buy it again, mine is almost done.
Lauren B.
Allendale, MI
One pump goes a very long way. Takes a bit of blending but stays very nice looking during the day. Not thick enough to not need concealer, and stays kind of where it should without moving through the day. Favorite foundation I’ve spent a decent amount of money on so far.
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I didn't really care for this foundation. It dried down Matte, which is nice for my oily skin, but it started breaking up within an hour. I tried several different primers with it, and it just wouldn't work, for me. Which is really a shame, because I LOVE the concealer.
Maria Elena T.
San bernardino
I have oily skin which means foundation just melts off of my face like crazy. This foundation is the best i have ever tried. Its full coverage it now come in many different shades to match your skin tone does not cake doesn't have a weird smell. The packaging is awesome just can control how much you need in a pump and it's doesn't get messy. Best part it last over 12 hours
Brittany M.
This foundation really does lock on to your skin and last a long time. So much so that it kinda hurt to rub off my skin with make up wipes lol. Wasn’t my favorite look on my skin but I’d be willing to buy again to try it with the powder on top to see if it makes a difference.
Heather W.
Dudley, NC
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
For someone with acne scars, acne, oily skin this stuff works wonders! I have heard mixed reviews on this product, but for me personally, I love it.  If your looking for sheer, natural finish, this is NOT your product. I personally love full coverage makeup products.
Kaitlyn A.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I used to love my Kat Von D foundation! The coverage is great but I’ve started to notice it’s not so great for my oily skin. I’ve noticed it’s a lot harder to maintain my oil with this foundation. I have moved to another brand with better luck it’ll work best for my skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.