Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19887)
Media (1910)
Betty W.
EAST LIVERPOOL, OH
This is the first foundation that I have found that actually matches my skin tone. I am very pale with pink undertones and it isn't easy finding a foundation that is full coverage that matches. This foundation even covers all of my freckles. This is 100% FULL coverage. Best money I've spent on a foundation hands down.
Nicole W.
New Freedom, PA
This is the first liquid foundation I got and have been using it every time I put on make up. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin, easy to apply, and gives you a full coverage. I will definitely buy it again. The packaging is also beautiful and I love the pump it comes in.
This product has really good coverage.i This product is also very very heavy and it takes some blending to get to look nice .it made me look so cakey and it did nothing for my pores.I've definitely tryed better foundations than this. I only used about half the bottle!
Yessenia L.
this foundation meh.. literally I dont know if it was maybe my skin type that didnt fell great with this foundation but it was reallllly heavy. which made my face feel really cakey. it didnt last all day which sucked. I will def not be buying again. much love to kat though !
Cynthia N.
Buckeye, AZ
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This will forever be the holy grail of my foundations! The coverage is fantastic and it's long lasting, a good thing about this is that you do not need a lot to do your face. They also have a variety of shades. Something you should know is that it is a very heave foundation.
Mary D.
Wadsworth
Review for: Light 42 more...
Got this because my acne was so bad that nothing covered it! Liked it the first time I tried it but after that I HATED it! It does cover everything but leaves skin dry and patchy and super caked up! It made me feel absolutely gross when I had it on and had to stop wearing it
yaritza f.
Ultra full coverage foundation. Blends great with other liquid products like concealer, liquid highlight or cream contour. I don't like adding too much powder to it because it gets cakey. But a good setting spray and setting powder does the trick and dries down pretty matte
Lauren M.
Irving, TX
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is SO amazing. I just started using it a few months ago and its changed my makeup game. I can apply this with a brush or beauty blender and the coverage is INSANE. IT looks flawless in photos and in person without being cakey on my dry skin. I’ve worn this product for 12+ hours and it always looks flawless.
AIXA F.
Sunnyside, NY
I really love this foundation. I got this last summer and I still have over half of it left. Granted I don't use it everyday but I use it often and the coverage is PHENOMENAL. There's not much to build up because you won't need to, trust me. Applied correctly this foundation looks like your skin. God I love this so much.
Makeup I.
Naugatuck
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
I absolutely loveee this foundation! It is the best I have tried giving you maximum coverage and no patchiness! I cannot stop myself from using it since it lasts me all day! I will have to buy it again shortly since I am so in love with it Im obsessed and you could be too!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.