Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1941)
Eman S.
Buena park, CA
I hate this foundation so much. This foundation ruined my wedding day. It is terrible! It's very hard to work with and it cakes up so quickly! I don't recommend this foundation to anyone! Too heavy! It's bad!
Kelsey D.
Greensboro
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This Foundation I def use when mixing with others. It is def to heavy and thick to use on its own. Used on it's own you can see how much makeup you're actually wearing. Very Cakey. But also heard that the formula of the lightest shade might possibly be different from the rest.
Samantha M.
South Charleston
I am in love with this foundation. It goes on so smooth and has great coverage. I have oily skin and it still stays in place. It is a bit costly but it is worth it imo. It's a heavier foundation so start off with just a tiny amount.
Lua F.
Concord, CA
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I used this to get married, was amazing. My skin is combination and I've never used any foundation better than this one. This stayed all day in my skin, the price is really good and I recommend this one for everybody!
Melyssa D.
Morrisville
I’ve been searching for a product for my oily skin that will also cover my acne scars well. This product is the BEST I’d come across. The texture is so smooth and it goes on top of my pores rather than sinking into them. It’s an amazing product and I would recommend to ANYONE looking for the perfect full coverage foundation!
Mekenzie B.
Nashville
I'll never understand why I ever strayed from this foundation. I would consider it more lightweight than heavy. it's very full coverage, which I enjoy. Pros - hides literally everything and gives perfect matte finish. Cons - it sometimes "separates" on my forehead and T-zone area. I would recommend this to anyone though.
Alejandra C.
Medellin
This is my favorite foundation. The coverage and range of colors is great. It last all day and I found it easy to work with. However I would suggest to use an sponge for application to avoid a caking look (because it is really high coverage).
This product has really good coverage.i This product is also very very heavy and it takes some blending to get to look nice .it made me look so cakey and it did nothing for my pores.I've definitely tryed better foundations than this. I only used about half the bottle!
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
I use this on a daily basis. It's full coverage, light, and lasts all day. The packaging is adorable and lasts me forever. There are so many shades, you can always find one to match your skin tone
Candi S.
Atlanta, GA
This is definitely in my top 5 favorite foundations of all time. It covers like nobody's business, gives me a flawless finish, but still somehow doesn't look caky. It wears light although it is FULL coverage. The color range is wonderful, and the packaging is lovely as well.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon