Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19932)
Media (1916)
Vanessa E.
Kokomo, IN
Super full coverage literally covers up a freaking murder with that coverage I love it! Anyone who has redness problems should have this full coverage but lightweight product I have bought this twice !
Samantha M.
South Charleston
I am in love with this foundation. It goes on so smooth and has great coverage. I have oily skin and it still stays in place. It is a bit costly but it is worth it imo. It's a heavier foundation so start off with just a tiny amount.
Calyn J.
Jacksonville
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
Covers all tattoo's I'm in love with this product. It literally keeps all scars at bay and if you have a blemish you would have no idea! it is heavy but it doesn't clog your pores. It leaves a dewy finish but i prefer to set mine with a matte and I definitely would recommend it to others.
Laura F.
Beechgrove, TN
Completely obsessed with this stuff!! I'm in love with my KVD lock it foundation! Make sure you pair it with a good primer and the KVD setting powder. The only con I would say is without the primer I seem to have a harder time blending it, but other then that no complaints. It's perfect for my combo/oily skin and the coverage is fenominal!!!
Mariah H.
Tiverton, RI
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation is flawless . The first time I tried this my cousin did my makeup for a wedding at the time my skin was not flawless I had some acne it completely covered it and it lasted all night. I have yet to purchase it myself but I can't wait until I get my hand on this.
Kaitlyn L.
Richmond, VA
This is a hit or miss for some people depending on your skin. If you have oily skin this is not for you. This foundation is very very thick. It is certainly full coverage but if you have problems with oil it often makes it stand out.
Elexine G.
Corcoran , CA
This foundation is very high coverage. It lasts all day. It's heavy on the skin so if you like a light weight foundation I wouldn't recommend this. I think it has more of a matte finish. I only bought once .. haven't bought again.
Amanda B.
Titusville , FL
Review for: Light 46 more...
I love this foundation. If your a full coverage fan, you will love it too. This product lasts all day long and then some. It gives a nice matte finish and stays put. I recommend a beauty blender for an easier application as it is quite thick. I will always buy this foundation.
Mattie M.
Elkins, AR
This foundation is the best foundation I have ever used. I have combination oily skin and I love a full coverage foundation. This is matte and Is almost like stage makeup and I love that effect it blend so perfectly and leaves you looking like a doll. Will 100% be buying again
Madison D.
Kailua, HI
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
An awesome foundation for mixed skin types. I love the lock it foundation! It gives a nice finish and blends very well. It is pretty light for being full coverage and stays on all day long. I would recommend to others especially with changing skin like me, it blends amazingly.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.