Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
So I finally decided to purchase this product and let me just say, I'm absolutely in love with this foundation! It's full coverage and perfect for oily skin. 👌🏼 A little goes a long way so don't use too much product or else your face will look cakey. 😱 It's a bit pricey but it's worth every penny.
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
I love the coverage of this foundation and the fact that it can cover up all the spots I'm trying to hide. I swear by this especially when I've got a busy day of filming videos that needs to get done I know that this can be my go to for staying on all day and giving me the feels for the amazing coverage that it gives. Go for it guys
Alison K.
Tewksbury , MA
My New Favorite Foundation! This is the ULTIMATE Full Coverage Foundation that covered EVERYTHING & LITERALLY LASTED ALL DAY & NIGHT!!!! If you have blemishes, red patches or dark spots you want to cover up This is the foundation for you! I will Definitely be a Repeat Customer!
Vanessa E.
Kokomo, IN
Super full coverage literally covers up a freaking murder with that coverage I love it! Anyone who has redness problems should have this full coverage but lightweight product I have bought this twice !
Katelynn M.
Fort carson, CO
For me this stuff was way to heavy on my skin I always felt like it made me look more pinky tone and never felt like it was natural! Was not a good fit for my skin type! It's a great makeup just hard to match and it rubs off to fast
Lua F.
Revere, MA
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I used this to get married, was amazing. My skin is combination and I've never used any foundation better than this one. This stayed all day in my skin, the price is really good and I recommend this one for everybody!
Kaitlyn L.
Richmond, VA
This is a hit or miss for some people depending on your skin. If you have oily skin this is not for you. This foundation is very very thick. It is certainly full coverage but if you have problems with oil it often makes it stand out.
Amy J.
This foundation is AMAZING!!  All day coverage, really really blendable, dries with a matte finish and seriously long lasting. I apply this early and it goes all day with full coverage and a great look. So happy I tried this blindly and will keep on purchasing!
Laura F.
Beechgrove, TN
Completely obsessed with this stuff!! I'm in love with my KVD lock it foundation! Make sure you pair it with a good primer and the KVD setting powder. The only con I would say is without the primer I seem to have a harder time blending it, but other then that no complaints. It's perfect for my combo/oily skin and the coverage is fenominal!!!
Brooklyn F.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I love all kat von d products, but especially this foundation. It is very full coverage. It covers all my under eye bags, pimples, and all redness on my face. It is also very easy to blend and I feel like I have full control over the foundation. The packaging is very cool too!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.