Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19887)
Media (1910)
Esther E.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 43 Warm more...
Absolutely my favorite foundation so far! I searched for so long before finding a foundation that can cover everything and THIS is just the thing!
I have oily and problematic skin, and this stuff lasts all day as long as I powder, set, and blot (like you would with any foundation)
Samantha i.
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I was so excited to try out this product, my friend recommended it to me (she has oily skin), she said it was amazing! I on the other hand have very dry skin, and this foundation looked AWFUL on me. It was very full coverage, but clung to any spot of dryness and looked so cakey!
Estella H.
I hesitated to try this for so long because I heard so many people say that it was heavy, thick, or cakey.
Finally I gave in and I'm so glad I did.
The foundation was not at all thick like I thought it'd be and I found when I blend it out with a firmer damp sponge it's not heavy or cake-y at all and the coverage is amazing yet felt so lightweight on my skin and I'm obsessed with this foundation now.
I'm combo skin (oily/dry) and this kept me matte and also didn't cling to my dry areas and yes I primed as I normally would and set it.
MacKenzie N.
Oneonta, AL
Review for: Medium 54 more...
Very Long lasting full coverage foundation. Great for pageants. Covers everything from dark circles to redness. Did a great job at covering my freckles. Not too pricey. I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend this for anyone who needs a great full coverage foundation.
Lessy M.
Review for: Medium 54 more...
If you're looking for maximum coverage without leaving your skin patchy or oily this is the foundation for you. Although it is expensive this foundation can cover any scar, tattoo, or acne mark you may have. I would recommend. The only problem is the shade selection it doesn't not have many for the darker beauties of the world.
Rachael R.
Waukegan, IL
My favorite, it's covers so well. Great for a night out , I have normal skin so it sits well, has a matte finish that is flawless, very easy to apply. A little goes a long way. I highly recommend, I would continue buying this!!! Kat is one of my favorite makeup brands out here!!!
Sabrina S.
Grand Blanc
I love this product! Great coverage, very moisturizing. The foundation blends very well, and lasts all day. I never have to do touch ups! It is heavy depending on if you use powders or a cream contour. I recommend a powder contour with this foundation. I would 100% recommend it!
Lauren M.
Bronx , NY
This is almost a little more coverage than I like but that's all a matter of preference. I always love Kats packaging and the pump works well. I can break out somewhat easily and never had any problems with this product. I think there's also a great range of shades for everyone.
Ryan F.
Riverview
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is extremely long wearing and very full coverage. Though this is a little heavier than what I enjoy in a foundation, I do reach for it when I want a full coverage look. It is more suitable for normal to oily skin. I might buy again, but it is not a definite thing.
Deanna L.
Coram, NY
I really wanted to love this product because the coverage was amazing. 110% full coverage. But the problem is that is VERY heavy, very drying and not blendable at all. I could barely test it out because it dries right away and doesn't give you time to blend. I'm not a fan at all.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.