Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...58 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1939)
Ashley H.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
The formula for this foundation is thick. It goes on pretty well but for myself it doesn’t last all day. When I first put it on it’s full coverage but by the end of the day you can see a lot of my pores and everything trying to pop through. So if you’re looking for an all day full coverage foundation this isn’t the one for you.
Francesca C.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I have been using this foundation about 2 weeks because Summer is almost here in miami and Is super hot and humidity so It works perfect for this weather also works great on my type of skin which is combination and big pores... My skin looks flawless with it.. 100% recommend!!!!
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
My feelings for this foundation are torn... Coverage is amazing, shade range is pretty awesome... BUT maybe I didn’t use a primer that went well with it, but it just like crumbled and melted off of my face. It made my pores EXTREMELY visible. Like I don’t know... it was so weird. It literally enhanced the appearance of my pores and my pores are very tiny. I love you, Kat, but not your foundation.
Deanna L.
Coram, NY
I really wanted to love this product because the coverage was amazing. 110% full coverage. But the problem is that is VERY heavy, very drying and not blendable at all. I could barely test it out because it dries right away and doesn't give you time to blend. I'm not a fan at all.
Marissa N.
Fontana , CA
love love love this , it's amazing and it's also full coverage my go to was always the too faced born this way foundation and I just recently switched to this one worth the price & totally recommend !
Lauren M.
Bronx , NY
This is almost a little more coverage than I like but that's all a matter of preference. I always love Kats packaging and the pump works well. I can break out somewhat easily and never had any problems with this product. I think there's also a great range of shades for everyone.
Mackenzie H.
Franklinville, NJ
Worst foundation I've ever used.
I was super excited to try this out when I bought it, and was a huge let down

It was so dry, and cakey. Did not blend well at all and showed every single pore on my face.
I tried mixing it with moisturizers, using different application techniques

Although it matched my pale skin very nicely
Taylor M.
Amazing coverage and very long lasting. Doesn't budge once its set. Very bendable but picks up on dry spots. Makes pores and fine lines look horrible if not used with a primer or set/baked in creases. BUT its really good for the price considering one bottle lasts several months.
Sabrina S.
Grand Blanc
I love this product! Great coverage, very moisturizing. The foundation blends very well, and lasts all day. I never have to do touch ups! It is heavy depending on if you use powders or a cream contour. I recommend a powder contour with this foundation. I would 100% recommend it!
Chandler N.
Lakeland, FL
FULL COVERAGE ! KVD lock-it is one of the top foundations to give you that full coverage support ! I live by this foundation it's amazing and the bottle is so cute and easy to use . In my opinion it's a great amount of product for the price because a little goes such a long way !
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon