Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Maria D.
Randolph, MA
My skin is very oily and when it comes to foundations I can be very picky, but this one is perfect, it gives you a great coverage and you don't need to apply a lot to the skin. It lasts all night long! It is perfect for acne prone skin since it gives you a great coverage without having to apply many layers of it.
Catherine E.
I am so incredibly glad I gave this foundation a shot when I was shopping at Sephora. I now recommend and swear by it. It goes on so well and the coverage is phenomenal. I love that it doesn't cake or cling to drier spots on my face or settle in to fine lines and exaggerate pores.
Francesca C.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I have been using this foundation about 2 weeks because Summer is almost here in miami and Is super hot and humidity so It works perfect for this weather also works great on my type of skin which is combination and big pores... My skin looks flawless with it.. 100% recommend!!!!
Sarah T.
Mount Vernon, WA
I just bought this foundation at sephora, although all the ladies working said it would not work for red and oily skin types (which is what I have).
I brought it home, applied a primer and this foundation is 100% fill coverage. It covers all imperfections, without having to color correct!
Taylor M.
Amazing coverage and very long lasting. Doesn't budge once its set. Very bendable but picks up on dry spots. Makes pores and fine lines look horrible if not used with a primer or set/baked in creases. BUT its really good for the price considering one bottle lasts several months.
Alissa C.
Brentwood, CA
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is the most full coverage I have ever used!! It's a bit hard to blend at first but if you add an oil with it it'll blend nicely. You don't even need concealer with this foundation because that's how full coverage it is and it's only $38 at sephora!!! 10/10 product
Mackenzie H.
Franklinville, NJ
Worst foundation I've ever used.
I was super excited to try this out when I bought it, and was a huge let down

It was so dry, and cakey. Did not blend well at all and showed every single pore on my face.
I tried mixing it with moisturizers, using different application techniques

Although it matched my pale skin very nicely
Sophana S.
Sumner, WA
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I like this foundation a lot because true to its name, it stays on through a lot! The only reason I’m giving it a 4 Star is because I have mildly dry skin and it caked on me pretty badly. Once I added serum to it, it worked a little better but I would have liked to use it alone.
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
My skin is combination with fine lines and redness. I have occasional stress induced break outs. This product is SO heavy I could not wear it. Maybe I’m not as skilled at application but this did not work for me at all. It appeared cakey and highlighted all my skin imperfections.
Estella H.
I hesitated to try this for so long because I heard so many people say that it was heavy, thick, or cakey.
Finally I gave in and I'm so glad I did.
The foundation was not at all thick like I thought it'd be and I found when I blend it out with a firmer damp sponge it's not heavy or cake-y at all and the coverage is amazing yet felt so lightweight on my skin and I'm obsessed with this foundation now.
I'm combo skin (oily/dry) and this kept me matte and also didn't cling to my dry areas and yes I primed as I normally would and set it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.