Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19893)
Media (1911)
Ysabel L.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
Matte, full coverage foundation. I personally don't mind a matte finish because I already have oily skin, but this product leaves the skin completely matte all day long, which is good because it delivers what it states to do. When I use this I do add a drop of vitamin c oil just to make the product a little more dewy and works just beautifully.
Mayra G.
If you want a thick and full coverage foundation this is the one. I usually only wear it only for night events and i have to moisturize before even though i have oily skin so it can glide easily. If not it will be very hard to spread due to how thick it is. It lasts all night!
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
I rarely dislike high end foundation, i used to love this stuff when i was a "beginner" in makeup and now im more experienced and i realized that this stuff is super cakey and it seperates, the only good things about are that it has a great shade range and its veey very full coverage
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Medium 65 Warm more...
I loved the concealer from this line so I had amazing expectations for this foundation. I found the formula to be just OK. Compared to my NARS or Estée Lauder DW, this was just OK. The pricepoint is great and affordable for a high end brand. The color match was awesome, I must say!
Keyana S.
This is my Holy Grail Foundation I love the coverage I love how it's a matte finish and it lasts all day and I get so many compliments on it I would definitely recommend this product a little bit goes a long way with this Foundation overall this Foundation gets a 10 out of 10 from me
Megan S.
West Palm Bch, FL
THIS product i swear by. I have used this everyday for the last 2 years and I dont see myself changing that! I have acne scars that are very stubborn with going away and this product not only covers them up but makes my skin look smooth & without breaking out! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Mary N.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I grew up with acne, and still have leftover scars. With this foundation, a little goes a long ways! I just need a little bit of product, and gives my face a flawless look! I've bought this product several times already! I'm not sure if there are any other foundations like this one!
Cassandra M.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I felt that this foundation felt heavy and caked on when I don't use very much of it what so ever. It definitely is a full coverage foundation; but personally isn't my top foundations to use. The type of foundation varies from person to person; so I guess it just depends on what you like.
Tiffani M.
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
Unpopular opinion time: I was not a fan of the Kat Von D foundation. At all. It was so thick and heavy to me, that I felt like I was suffocating. As far as coverage, it does cover pretty well. I'm not normally a full coverage person so that may have played into why I didn't like it.
Sarah T.
Mount Vernon, WA
I just bought this foundation at sephora, although all the ladies working said it would not work for red and oily skin types (which is what I have).
I brought it home, applied a primer and this foundation is 100% fill coverage. It covers all imperfections, without having to color correct!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.