Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19858)
Media (1907)
Leslie S.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
Infatuated with his product.. it stays on all day.. this is a full coverage foundation.. wouldn't change it for anything else. I purchased this product at sephora. I'm just in love with all KVD products they are all very long lasting and I can go all day without having to touch up.
Cierra F.
OH MY GOODNESS! This is my all time favorite foundation! I can wear this for 12+ hours and it still looks fresh. My eyes also water all the time and none of the makeup budges. It all so only takes 2 small pumps to cover my entire face. I highly recommend this is you’re looking for a full coverage long wear foundation.
Katherine G.
This foundation is full coverage, which generally isn't bad. However, if your skin is dry, oily, or any combination of the both, you will have serious problems. I returned this and will never buy it again. Yes, it covers every imperfection on my face, but it also exaggerated my dry areas and did nothing to stop my oily skin.
Keyana S.
This is my Holy Grail Foundation I love the coverage I love how it's a matte finish and it lasts all day and I get so many compliments on it I would definitely recommend this product a little bit goes a long way with this Foundation overall this Foundation gets a 10 out of 10 from me
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
This is your full coverage foundation! I would recommend this one who those who are oily mainly, yet again it's meant for every skin type. It has a very matte finish as well. Her color range is pretty big, and the price is right in between. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Kassie W.
Laceys Spring, AL
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
I could definitely see how this foundation could cover up tattoos. I think it could just about cover anything up. So If you have super bad break outs then I would say get it, but if you have just normal skin then it's just too much coverage and starts to look very cake after a bit.
Ally S.
Dubuque, IA
Review for: Medium 58 more...
The fullest of full coverage foundations. It is wonderful but it is easily over done and can make me look cakey. It's is a heavier foundation but I like it for days my skin isn't the best. It is a good foundation for all skin types in my opinion and I will continue to use it.
Mayra G.
If you want a thick and full coverage foundation this is the one. I usually only wear it only for night events and i have to moisturize before even though i have oily skin so it can glide easily. If not it will be very hard to spread due to how thick it is. It lasts all night!
Kim L.
Babylon, NY
Holy Grail! I didn't notice Kat Von D for a long time, but tried a sample and was blown away that this affordable option was so stay put and full coverage. Matches my skin perfectly, and makes my skin look even and flawless. I don't ever want to use another foundation!
Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
I think I wasn’t 100% sold because I got the wrong shade and it made me look way too pale, which in turn made my face look cakey. It certainly is full coverage and stayed in place all day though! It wasn’t super drying which was a plus so I’m going to play around more with the shades
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.