Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Lauren G.
Clay, NY
My MOST FAVORITE foun dation ever. This is my HOLY GRAIL of foundations. I am SUPER oily, especially in the summer time and I have found this foundation to be super long lasting and keeps me matte for most of the day. Needless to say I have purchased several bottles!
Katherine G.
This foundation is full coverage, which generally isn't bad. However, if your skin is dry, oily, or any combination of the both, you will have serious problems. I returned this and will never buy it again. Yes, it covers every imperfection on my face, but it also exaggerated my dry areas and did nothing to stop my oily skin.
Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
I think I wasn’t 100% sold because I got the wrong shade and it made me look way too pale, which in turn made my face look cakey. It certainly is full coverage and stayed in place all day though! It wasn’t super drying which was a plus so I’m going to play around more with the shades
Carley O.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation provides heavy duty, full coverage. The formula is super long lasting
and dries very quickly. It can feel a little heavy depending on how you apply it (with a brush vs a beauty blender). Only con is that i found it to be pretty drying when I used it during the winter.
Sarah W.
This foundation is amazing!!! It has high coverage (duh) and there are so many shades available for different skin tones. Incredibly long lasting, not cakey when you put it on. It's a little thick, due to the high coverage part, but a little setting powder makes it feel light as a feather. Definitely buying again.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
This is your full coverage foundation! I would recommend this one who those who are oily mainly, yet again it's meant for every skin type. It has a very matte finish as well. Her color range is pretty big, and the price is right in between. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Tiffani M.
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
Unpopular opinion time: I was not a fan of the Kat Von D foundation. At all. It was so thick and heavy to me, that I felt like I was suffocating. As far as coverage, it does cover pretty well. I'm not normally a full coverage person so that may have played into why I didn't like it.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Wow. This foundation is crazy. It really can cover up almost anything and everything that you are trying to rid. It doesn’t move and it does last. It is really full coverage and doesn’t stick in my lines. I just wish it didn’t feel like I had a ton of product on my face when using this.
Mary N.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I grew up with acne, and still have leftover scars. With this foundation, a little goes a long ways! I just need a little bit of product, and gives my face a flawless look! I've bought this product several times already! I'm not sure if there are any other foundations like this one!
Melissa B.
Saint Peters, MO
Review for: Light 46 more...
KAT VON D IS LIFE! A friend of mine recommended this to me, over a year ago, and now, I can't go without it! I have naturally oily skin, and have always been a "cake facer" but I can use a pump and a half and cover my whole face, no problem. The first bottle I bought, lasted me close to 5 months!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.