Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...56 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
Nini H.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 43 Warm, Light 45 Neutral more...
My ride or die!!! Can't get enough on how good this foundation is!!! Don't be scared to try it just cause it says full coverage. It is so versatile you can sheer it out just fine or have an extreme flawless complexion that looks like skin. Yes right before I run out I go get a refill. 💜
Nicki P.
This was a great buildable foundation. However sometimes I would over do it with the application due to my red cheeks - it made it look a little caked on. But it’s probably because i put too much on. I would for sure buy this product again and recommend to others as i love this brand.
Alyssa T.
Cardiff, CA
I like medium coverage foundation, which this was a medium to full coverage product and it did do the job...however, it felt really thick and cake on me. I didn't feel comfortable with my skin looking the way it did with this product. I ordered online and returned it after 1 day
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
I love this high coverage foundation! If I want to have flawless perfect coverage I use this! I need to get a new shade now that I'm more tan but I've been bronzing up my skin and it still looks great! Please try this if you need a great coverage! It's worth the money. Go to Sephora
Kasey K.
Johnson City, TN
I like this foundation, but it's a little heavy for me. It has great coverage, however, it seems to oxidize so I would go with a shade lighter than normal. This is great for when you need your makeup to stay in place all night!
Oriana M.
I swear by this foundation. It's so full coverage and matte, I love it. I have combo oily/dry skin and I love this. As long as I exfoliate/moisturize my face, this foundation will look great. There's been times where I've worn it literally all day/night and didn't have problems until the next morning and that was without any touch ups.
Evonne M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
The coverage is nice, but this is so thick and cakey. It clings to any and all dry patches and makes them look almost crusty. I tried using this as concealer, but it also oxidizes like crazy, not matter what primer I use, so within an hour I've got bright orange spots all over my face.
Gina G.
I had high hopes for this foundation but the smell of it was too strong for me to wear on a daily basis. As far as the coverage it's amazing! But if you don't use it with a beauty blender or some type of makeup sponge it can be quite streaky. Definitely creases in my smile lines a lot.
Crystal Z.
Garland, TX
I moved from Arizona to Texas and had to switch foundation because from dry heat to humidity makes a huge difference...

Some reviews were bad but I love this foundation! It only takes a little bit to a long way and the coverage is amazing!
Stephanie H.
Paterson
Only con which really isn't a con because of the coverage it gives it you is the heavy feeling. It gives you FULL coverage including your tattoos, it is a heavy foundation but I highly recommend especially to those with problematic skin, it would cover all of it just apply it correctly!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon