Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Merlana B.
Glenside, PA
I like using this product because it is full coverage. I don't feel the need to use concealer to cover up blemishes. However, my t zone gets really oily and I have to use a lot of other products to prevent my skin appearing oily throughout the day. I have to mix two different colors to get the right color for my skin tone.
Alyssa T.
Cardiff , CA
I like medium coverage foundation, which this was a medium to full coverage product and it did do the job...however, it felt really thick and cake on me. I didn't feel comfortable with my skin looking the way it did with this product. I ordered online and returned it after 1 day
Angelica C.
Suisun City, CA
Review for: Light 48 more...
Pros: super high coverage I don't even have to layer it. Hides my acne scars and doesn't feel heavy at all on my skin. A little goes a long way so a bottle will last me a while.
Cons: I have oily skin so I do have to blot through out the day because it doesn't have a lot of oil control.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
This is a high high coverage foundation it makes your skin look one tone which is great then you can contour from there but if you have dry skin watch out make sure that you do exfoliate and that you moisturize your skin prior to using this otherwise it will highlight those dry patches
Mia W.
Woodhaven, MI
It was so easy to find the correct color. It was actually a shade i would have never guessed. I'm really torn between my next purchase between this and the makeup forever ultra HD. The Lock it does seem to look a bit more natural, but since Sephora refused to color match me, it might be I just need another shade.
Crystal Z.
Garland, TX
I moved from Arizona to Texas and had to switch foundation because from dry heat to humidity makes a huge difference...

Some reviews were bad but I love this foundation! It only takes a little bit to a long way and the coverage is amazing!
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
Honestly wasn't a huge fan.... I found I emphasized my pores and looked cakey on my skin. It's also very very thick so I found I was really hard to blend out and smooth on onto my skin nicely. I don't think this would work to well with a beauty blender. I had trouble just with a brush.
Alyson B.
Easley, SC
I have been using this foundation for a year now and I keep buying more! The bottle lasts me about 4 months and it covers amazingly. I almost don’t even need any other makeup aside from the fact I love contouring. It covers even the most stubborn flaws. Best foundation I’ve ever used.
Kasey K.
Johnson City, TN
I like this foundation, but it's a little heavy for me. It has great coverage, however, it seems to oxidize so I would go with a shade lighter than normal. This is great for when you need your makeup to stay in place all night!
Nini H.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 43 Warm, Light 45 Neutral more...
My ride or die!!! Can't get enough on how good this foundation is!!! Don't be scared to try it just cause it says full coverage. It is so versatile you can sheer it out just fine or have an extreme flawless complexion that looks like skin. Yes right before I run out I go get a refill. 💜
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.