Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Maggie H.
I love this foundation, it is absolutely full coverage. The formula is a little thick but I don't mind, on days that I want lighter coverage I will mix it with my moisturizer. This foundation wears all day and doesn't settle into fine lines.
Sharon K.
I'm always on the look out for a FULL COVERAGE foundation, and this one is #1. I have a ton of freckles, and this stuff really does a great job covering it all up! It's long lasting, and when you finish off with a beauty blender it really does look perfect. I will always go back to this!
Jasmyn S.
Chula Vista, CA
I was expecting a full coverage CAKEY foundation but this foundation definitely proved me wrong. Not only is it very full coverage but looks so soft on the skin, enhances a very smooth base, and NOT cakey.
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
Honestly wasn't a huge fan.... I found I emphasized my pores and looked cakey on my skin. It's also very very thick so I found I was really hard to blend out and smooth on onto my skin nicely. I don't think this would work to well with a beauty blender. I had trouble just with a brush.
Katie W.
Louisville, KY
This foundation is one of my holy grail face products. The coverage is definitely full and is also very long lasting. The product also comes in a variety of shades for every skin tone. It is also very blendable.
Crystal Z.
Garland, TX
I moved from Arizona to Texas and had to switch foundation because from dry heat to humidity makes a huge difference...

Some reviews were bad but I love this foundation! It only takes a little bit to a long way and the coverage is amazing!
Ivana U.
I've struggled with acne for years, no matter how well I care for my skin. This foundation gives me long-lasting (seriously ALL day!) full-coverage, and confidence to boot. It doesn't break me out, or feel too heavy like others I've tried. I use Light 44 Cool, and it matches my skin perfectly. (I went to Sephora and requested a sample to try before committing to the big bottle.)Would also recommend the coordinating primer, concealer, and setting power. The concealer color I use is L5 Neutral. It adds a perfect brightness to my skin and undereyes, without looking too harsh or white. The packaging of this foundation is one of the best parts. The pump puts out just enough product. I like to know that I'm putting one pump (sometimes 2) on my face, so that I get the results I like each time. Again, this is full coverage, but that doesn't mean it needs to be caked on! It's easy to over do it, but using the product sparingly still goes a long way. My skin is clearing up now, but I will definitely continue to use this foundation. It's kinda changed my life. #gamechanger
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
This is a high high coverage foundation it makes your skin look one tone which is great then you can contour from there but if you have dry skin watch out make sure that you do exfoliate and that you moisturize your skin prior to using this otherwise it will highlight those dry patches
Rana S.
Hollywood
On the plus side this foundation is really nice coverage but if you don't properly prep your skin before applying this could turn into a disaster. If you skin is not well exfoliated and moisturized this will look like a cracked cakey mess.
Alyssa T.
Cardiff , CA
I like medium coverage foundation, which this was a medium to full coverage product and it did do the job...however, it felt really thick and cake on me. I didn't feel comfortable with my skin looking the way it did with this product. I ordered online and returned it after 1 day
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.