Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19886)
Media (1910)
Jasmyn S.
Chula Vista, CA
I was expecting a full coverage CAKEY foundation but this foundation definitely proved me wrong. Not only is it very full coverage but looks so soft on the skin, enhances a very smooth base, and NOT cakey.
Susan T.
You want full coverage foundation, this is it! This will cover EVERYTHING. And it's not so casket like other full coverage foundations in my opinion if you moisturize and prime correctly to your skin type.
Maggie H.
I love this foundation, it is absolutely full coverage. The formula is a little thick but I don't mind, on days that I want lighter coverage I will mix it with my moisturizer. This foundation wears all day and doesn't settle into fine lines.
Melissa V.
Culver City, CA
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Very thick. It’s a super full coverage foundation and I was not expecting that! It applies easily with a sponge. I personally didn’t like the thick heavy finish I felt cakey, but I can understand there’s a market for a heavier finish. I like something lighter. Just a personal preference!
Guera M.
Do not like this foundation one bit! Tooo tooo thick. Makes your face look pasty. The shades are way off as well. I'm white but the shade I got is the whitest one and it still was incorrect. Just overall not for me, at all!
Gabriela G.
Kansas City
I love this foundation I will not change it I don't have to reapply it last all day it covers all my face with just a little bit I have the matte because my face is oily and my face is matte with it all day I would recommend this to any one
Karina S.
Los Angeles , CA
my all time favorite foundation. I'm wearing it the picture of me and my boyfriend I uploaded (with the blue hair) it's full coverage, but not cakey. I use it with my hourglass Primer and her KVD primer, a match made in heaven! reviews of it being cakey is from people who don't use primer, anything without primer won't look it's best!
Caroline N.
Charleston, SC
Not a bad foundation. It's definitely full coverage, and the price point isn't bad. It's not the best: it's really thick and yo have to blend very well into the skin. I think it's good for any type of skin.
Shana A.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! The coverage is excellent and it's not drying, and it's very long lasting. It has a matte finish but easily blended with a highlighter or something gives it a nice dewy finish. I would 10/10 recommend as they have a wide range of shades and it fits most skin types.
Sara F.
This foundation is VERY full coverage. it's great if you really want to cover everything on your skin and make sure nothing is visible underneath. it's a rather good foundation if you are looking for that. but it's very cakey as well. you have to use a very light hand with this foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.