Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Sydney D.
Vermillion, SD
Amazing coverage. Although I feel it is a little heavy at times, can be a little hard to build up on your face. This foundation really does what it says and LASTS FOREVER. If you are looking for a foundation that will cover almost anything and last all night, this is for you. If you are looking for a natural look, you may want to keep searching.
Janelle S.
Levittown , NY
My favorite foundation of all time!! I have not found a full coverage foundation like this one. Keeps my oils away, hides my pores and lasts over 24 hours!! The coverage is amazing and it just makes me face look flawless!! I highly recommend for you girls that are into full coverage foundations! :)
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
This foundation is very very matte. It covers and hides anything you want to hide, however if you have dry skin i wouldn't totally recommend this. If your face is dry just make sure you moisturize like crazy before applying
julie m.
saco
i used to use this foundation every single day but now i cannot stand to put it on my face. the coverage is amazing and it's great to cover acne or scars but it is very thick and heavy and will make acne worse if used on a daily basis. i also think it looks a little cakey after it is set with powder
Reanna S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: 45 Light - Warm Undertone more...
I liked this foundation it made my skin look flawless. I I love how you only need a pea sized amount in order to cover your entire face with medium coverage. I have freckles and I was still able to see them poke through with using a small amount of foundation. I received this foundation complimentary for testing purposes, but this is my honest opinion.
Destinee C.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing coverage a little goes a long way but the only thing is I was allergic to it !! I wish I wasn't cause it was amamzing and I would definitely would have kept buying buttttttttttt my skin didn't like it !!
Shannon O.
Wauwatosa, WI
Overall it's an okay product. It definitely points out any flaws or dryness in the skin. So if you're extremely oily you may like it as it is long lasting and drying. But if you have any dryness I don't recommend.
Megan B.
Southaven, MS
My GO TO foundation! I love that Kat made the shade range to something closer to my skin color in the winter! I can never find one light enough! It stays in place (Lock-It, haha) ALL day! Love that I don't have to worry about retouching during the day. It lasts a long time! Perfect foundation!
Nizvett B.
Chicago
I've heard bad and good reviews about this product before I actually bought it. However I took a chance and tried it out. Honestly I'm so glad I did!!! This foundation is my go to foundation at the moment it does not make me look cakey with obviously proper use, full coverage and very light on face.
Danielle S.
Warren, MI
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Ugh I hate leaving a bad review. I love all Kat von D products but this one was terrible for me. It was so heavy on my skin, it dried so fast and cakey that I looked like an old woman by the time I was done. It did cover what I needed it to, but that was it. I'm sorry Kat, but I wouldn't recommend this.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon